The walking dead season 6

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just thought I would start a topic on this kick ass show, what does everyone think of the first episode?
I hate it because it reminds me of the time I had to sit and watch "Young and the restless" with my grandma.

Last edited:

cpete00

Founding Member
Founding Member
Love that show but I normally wait until the entire season is released.

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
wife watches it, I don't like all the slimy half rotted people. then there is the program after the program about the program??

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have it recorded on my DVR but haven't been able to watch it yet. DON'T GO SPOILING THE SHOW AND TELLING US WHAT HAPPENED, DAMMIT!! :;:stirthepot

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Have it recorded on my DVR but haven't been able to watch it yet. DON'T GO SPOILING THE SHOW AND TELLING US WHAT HAPPENED, DAMMIT!! :;:stirthepot

There were Zombies in the show...sorry to ruin it for you :;:muahaha

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
Okay..... never use a rhetorical statement on a bunch of hunter/fisherman on ND Angler (Note to self):;:sorry

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Okay..... never use a rhetorical statement on a bunch of hunter/fisherman on ND Angler (Note to self):;:sorry

rhe·tor·i·cal
rəˈtôrək(ə)l/
adjective
adjective: rhetorical
of, relating to, or concerned with the art of rhetoric.
"repetition is a common rhetorical device"
synonyms:stylistic, oratorical, linguistic, verbal "rhetorical devices"

Seems like your question worked perfectly to me. Ok, I'll stop being a jerk now.

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
So the quarry herd was getting moved like we move cows in North Dakota they just about have them moved to a new pasture and some jack wagon start blaring a horn bringing them back to town. My question wy didn't they lead the heard to the side of the quarry and have them fall of the edge seems like that could have easily been done. My bet it is Gab that is on the horn. I hate the black and white crap. We don't need flashback scenes. Just do the show linear start to finish. Stop trying to make it artsy.

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't believe they killed rick off so early in the season! gonna be hard for the show to go on now...

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
How did the bring Shane back that was the craziest thing

Pigsticker

Founding Member
Founding Member
I didn't really enjoy it all that much. It's starting to lose it's flare with me. After I turned it off I got to thinking how stupid the episode really was. Drawing the herd away with gunfire? Apparently they have ammunition to waste now? Why didn't the car leading them just blare on it's horn? So many stupid things happened that seasoned zombie apocalypse survivors shouldn't have been doing and so many other things they could have done way better.

Good thing I'm not on that show. I would have had a cure and saved the world by the end of season 4. ;)

And ya, bummer about Rick...:;:thumbsup

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
RIP Rick, it will be hard to find someone to fill your shoes. Maybe the priest will step up:;:muahaha

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I finally did last night! HEY..... RICK DID NOT DIE!!

Pigsticker is right. Just honk the friggin' horns on the motorcycle and car. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Hey, the group also had obviously found the world's cache of flares, too!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah kind of like the movie "last action hero" nothing makes sense but hey it still better than some others like the dead walking or whatever that is a pre zombie apocalypse, that show is really dumb. I think it will get better just hate those dang soprah endings. Stay tuned for next weeks episode. Yeah Rick is still alive until at least next weekend.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
My guess is the horn honking has something to do with the people carving the "W" in the zombies heads. It will tie together.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69