the hunters have spoken

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just wanted to make a post about an incident i had via the good ole facebook... my fiance and i went out last night to go bow hunting and she made a FB post saying she was thankful that i brought her and that she enjoys going and learning how to hunt etc. etc. etc.
then one of her "anti" friends jumps on with her BS propaganda then i jump in... and i share this same post with my other facebook friends to let her know that that sort of anti BS is not allowed anywhere that i am associated with... well it didnt take long for people to get to it and "remind" her that this is ND and anti's BS is not ok no matter what the degree of severity. So i just wanted to go on and say hell ya to all those who gave her a piece of their mind, one of which is another NDA member who will remain anonymous unless he decides to say who he is, it was awesome to see a backlash of hunters jump all over this person and give her a big ole F you!

Today was a good day!

:;:rockit :;:thumbsup

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am hoping this PC crap is on the fade. Pretty pretty please be true. :)

- - - Updated - - -

11061316_10205356128648722_786540431517142805_n.jpg

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wouldn't it be awesome if the next fad was to stand up for what's right, not what's popular?

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
well this girl took an ecology class so she pretty much knows all there is to know about herd management and hunting effects and all that, ya know cause she read about it in a book... you shoulda seen where i told her to put that book haha!

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
well this girl took an ecology class so she pretty much knows all there is to know about herd management and hunting effects and all that, ya know cause she read about it in a book... you shoulda seen where i told her to put that book haha!

Well I actually took an ecology class and a class specific to just wildlife management and ecology and I suspect your friend failed the class if that is what she got from it.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Eyexer i think you should lead a campaign of 1 million people to the whitehouse. I mean it cant be that tough right?

Nanky

Founding Member
Founding Member

Reading your post on FB made my morning, I was happy there was no political correctness in your replies to her. She did mention how big that book was . . . I'm not sure if she was excited about the idea of shoving it up her ass or not, I couldn't tell from her response! Hopefully she enjoyed all the pictures of people enjoying the outdoors that got posted after her BS.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well I actually took an ecology class and a class specific to just wildlife management and ecology and I suspect your friend failed the class if that is what she got from it.

I took that class as well. I still have all my guns and already have had fresh venison this fall. I'm assuming I passed the class cause I got this piece of paper from ndsu. I better check.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Clambey was great. Can't remember the name of the young woman, I was in the first class she taught, but she was good too.

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think a screenshot would really help illustrate this situation.... Even if you had to blur usernames

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Clambey was great. Can't remember the name of the young woman, I was in the first class she taught, but she was good too.

That dude was awesome. Think College Mr. Rodgers. He was our adviser for our capstone project.

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
I especially liked all the pictures that were posted. Thought it added a nice F&$K YOU touch to it. Thumbs Up

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whats this facebook you speak of, sounds like a real treat.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 122
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77