Must Read Tactical Re-Visit

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
I always thought it would be funny to put on only a face mask and a pair of tidy whitys and run through the mall, running from corner to corner peaking around them, running from the mall ninjas all the while having someone video the episode. Would make a good Halloween prank.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I always thought it would be funny to put on only a face mask and a pair of tidy whitys and run through the mall, running from corner to corner peaking around them, running from the mall ninjas all the while having someone video the episode. Would make a good Halloween prank.

Be a good way to get a gun pulled on you.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Be a good way to get a gun pulled on you.

Yup, in this day and age, I'd err on the side of caution. Looney behavior in a very public place could you get tased, at best. It's "I was only joking around" that gets people in trouble. You can't kill someone because of a fake gun, but you sure can get shot.

Kinda like semi-taunting the TSA at a major airport. Nope, not gonna do it.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It does degenerate until it's obvious a SPECOP, etc is trolling. And doing one hell of a job. That individual has my undying love and respect.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yup, in this day and age, I'd err on the side of caution. Looney behavior in a very public place could you get tased, at best. It's "I was only joking around" that gets people in trouble. You can't kill someone because of a fake gun, but you sure can get shot.

Kinda like semi-taunting the TSA at a major airport. Nope, not gonna do it.

Haha, I said to the local TSA lady at podunk dickinson airport, wait here while I get undressed cause of the shoe and belt removal, she looks at me in a nonsense glare and says "you do not want to get undressed sir." I laughed, she did not, then I said let's just let the humiliation continue, she didn't smile at that either.
Whatever happened to having a little fun in life, when did life turn into a smile less no fun pain in the ass?

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha, I said to the local TSA lady at podunk dickinson airport, wait here while I get undressed cause of the shoe and belt removal, she looks at me in a nonsense glare and says "you do not want to get undressed sir." I laughed, she did not, then I said let's just let the humiliation continue, she didn't smile at that either.
Whatever happened to having a little fun in life, when did life turn into a smile less no fun pain in the ass?

they truly are the crankiest people in Merica.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hate the TSA as an organization not the individual folks trying their best to protect and provide protection without alliteration. She likely didn't want to get viral diving into your junk.

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
After reading that I want to be a mall cop. Way better toys to play with.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hate the TSA as an organization not the individual folks trying their best to protect and provide protection without alliteration. She likely didn't want to get viral diving into your junk.

Haha

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 168
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79