NDA Jedi Ice Fishing Bonanza

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I'd like to do an NDA ice fishing tournament/gathering this winter. Free entry. Prizes. A trophy. Beers.

Similar setup to the Bullhead tournament. Prizes for biggest fish per species. Most fish caught, etc.

A good way to put names to faces.

Probably on Audubon. Maybe a supper and beers gathering at Totten Trail afterwards.

Looking to see who is interested in joining. Would anyone like to help out?

Any ideas/input?

Thanks!

Donations:

DirtyMike - Lures
Auggie - Ice fishing rod
tikkalover - some trinkets and treasures from work, and a hooded sweatshirt or two

Last edited:

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Im game but have never fished audubon. Metigoshe would be fun too.

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
I might be game if it was on DL. I've never once had a good ice fishing excursion on that lake, so it would be fun to be around people who actually (might) know what they're doing out there.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got room for three in the permanent. If there's enough ice anyway.

V, I'll throw in some lures for a prize.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yeah..if it was on Devil's, I happen to have a couple of older sunflower heaters I would be willing to borrow out for the day for anyone who may need one. I have a couple older model 30 Jiffys augers and an extra portable house as well. I do have a piece of crap permanent that I don't move around all that much, but would have that available for anyone who wants to fish out of. Hit and miss for fish depending on the day and time. It has 6 holes. I am quite sure there are plenty other guys on here that can direct on where to go..i would just be willing to borrow out some of my stuff if needed.
Sounds like a good time though!!

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Multiple lake, Can use electronics, shelters, or dynamite. There is a tournament in Becker County minnesota. "Tri lakes roadhouse bar and grill" -Lake Ida, lake cormorants, Lake Maud or etc. Meet up at the end of the day to weigh in for prizes. There are a lot of lakes close in the Devils Lake basin which is centrally located in North Dakota.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any lake I go to it seems I kill the bite, ya know, "shoulda been here last week." So of you want to catch fish give me a date and you all show up the weekend prior and have at it; should be epic.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
One lake, with plenty of sleepers, hotel/bar within walking distance. Audubon fits the bill. Plus you can catch enough 12" walleyes to make a fish taco. ONE taco.

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
Count me and the Mrs. In at either locations. If it was at the right time, I could house a few at Devils.,

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
or the ultimate in drinking sports can be done as well. Tip up fishing for Northern. Vollmer's First Annual Slough Shark Spectacular has a ring to it!:;:cheers

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 140
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80