2015 Owens BBQ Holiday Specials

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Mossy, why is it that one of the ends on the smoker tube is open? & can I buy an extra end so I can stuff it full and close it up.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I ordered yesterday afternoon and got the bacon kit in the mail today. Now that's service. I will be ordering more stuff for sure.

MossyMO

Founding Member
Founding Member

Thank you sir!

Mossy, why is it that one of the ends on the smoker tube is open? & can I buy an extra end so I can stuff it full and close it up.

The tubes are designed with an open ended cap on one end and a solid cap on the other. The open end allows for easy lighting and proper airflow to keep the tube going. If you were to add a solid cap on the end it wouldn’t burn properly. I can surely get you one, but I don’t think you would be happy with the performance then.

I ordered yesterday afternoon and got the bacon kit in the mail today. Now that's service. I will be ordering more stuff for sure.

We get lucky every now and then if USPS has their game on... :)

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dudes the buffalo wing is excellent! We are shaking it on stuff in the restaurant tonight. On potato wedges is very nice. Seems to go a long ways also. Use sparingly, I got a little carried away on some wings and my mouth still hasn't quite recovered from the flavor overload. :;:thumbsup

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dudes the buffalo wing is excellent! We are shaking it on stuff in the restaurant tonight. On potato wedges is very nice. Seems to go a long ways also. Use sparingly, I got a little carried away on some wings and my mouth still hasn't quite recovered from the flavor overload. :;:thumbsup

Couple months ago I did a bunch of chicken legs and thighs on the Weber with that seasoning. I told the wife I bet I could vacuum pack the leftovers and it would work great to reheat in the fishhouse. I brought one pack to work today and threw the vacuum packed bag in boiling water for 15 minutes or so. Worked awesome!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 166
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76