Woman duct tapes dogs mouth shut

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So this chick post a picture of her dog with duct tape around his snout, says this was the only way to get him to stop barking.
She as of today has been arrested, faces felony charges, and potentially 15 years in prison for animal cruelty?
Would I tape my dogs mouth shut? maybe. Would you post it in todays touchy feely PC world of fagbook? of course not.

Think of how out of control this potential punishment is for putting tape on a barking dog. Yet the liberals believe butchering and selling baby parts is a womans right...WTF is going on in our society?

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dunno johnr...wonder thesame thing. Once you post on FB, its everybody's business I guess, thats the way they see it, but when it comes to that...some people just don't think past their noses or more less can't see past it either.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
I get a kick out of looking at other tables/people in restaurants/bars. Some aren't even talking to one another as they are much to busy conversing with their smart phone buddies. Kinda comical but sad as well.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder what I'd get for taping these cats to a freight train?...

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
some clown in Bismarck shot a couple cats with his bow, tried to claim it was an accident while target practicing, he is facing life in prison

Pinecone

Founding Member
Founding Member
so should I tell my mother she was wrong, when she taped my mouth shut as a kid for being obnoxious? maybe that's why I have a goat and no side beard

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
so should I tell my mother she was wrong, when she taped my mouth shut as a kid for being obnoxious? maybe that's why I have a goat and no side beard

No its okay to tape a little boys mouth shut, its only wrong when an animal is tortured in the same manner.

Black is white, up is down, in is out, its bizarro world out there guys.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think if you have to tape a dogs mouth shut, you've failed as a pet owner and trainer, but here's one of my thoughts......You can CUT HIS BALLS OFF and that's OK, but tape his mouth shut and you get 15 years in the slammer?? HMMMM!!!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
We got into a pretty good discussion about this in my house. I took the "devils advocate" position and asked "If a muzzle made out of leather and steel was OK, why isn't a muzzle made out of duct tape OK?? That got the ball rolling quite well.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would put this under the people just don't know right from wrong. If I would have done that as a kid and dad caught me a good wooping would have followed. I have had a barking dog and never once did duct tape cross my mind. Go buy a 30 dollar bark collar or figure out why it is barking. Peoples stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
A bark collar would make too much sense!! We can't have THAT in this day and age!!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grandpa had a dog that kept chasing his cows, he shot it, problem solved, today he would be wearing stripes. I have owned many dogs, cats, fish, etc loved all my pets. Would never do anything to hurt any of them over the 30 plus yrs of pet ownership, but holy fuck it was duct tape on a dog's snout.
You ever put tape on a cats feet....hilarious and effing harmless, just like tape on a dog's nose.

Killing baby's =okay, tape on a dog =prison time.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what a college kid would get this day and age for swallowing a living gold fish.
Someday swatting a mosquito might be a death penalty. ..haha duct tape :;:huh

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's funny how the far left liberal libtards preach freedom of this, freedom of that, protect this group, protect that group to organize and protest UNTIL you disagree with them and THIER THINKING....then its a different story. Bash bash bash you bad bad republicans and your ideals...you do not have the freedom to think such bad bad things.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Grandpa had a dog that kept chasing his cows, he shot it, problem solved, today he would be wearing stripes. I have owned many dogs, cats, fish, etc loved all my pets. Would never do anything to hurt any of them over the 30 plus yrs of pet ownership, but holy fuck it was duct tape on a dog's snout.
You ever put tape on a cats feet....hilarious and effing harmless, just like tape on a dog's nose.

Killing baby's =okay, tape on a dog =prison time.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder what a college kid would get this day and age for swallowing a living gold fish.
Someday swatting a mosquito might be a death penalty. ..haha duct tape :;:huh

I suppose duration would make a difference seen some fucked up shit when people have done that to a dog and left it for a week. Either way I walk into a house and see duct tape around a dogs mouth because it was barks I will punch a fucker right in the face.

- - - Updated - - -

I hold dogs in higher regard than other animals. That's just me. I feed rez dogs all the time for no other reason than it makes me happy to see their tail wag at least once in their life.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wonder if things would be OK if she'd just used vet wrap? It's medical, and it's for animals.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 161
  • This month: 140
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 123
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 80