Banded electronic goose jerk flag

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone ever used one before? I have one string operated one and it worked real well this fall. I just wonder how durable the electric one will be?

Duckslayer100

Founding Member
Founding Member
Man, I should have patented that idea. Back in the early 2000s when I realized ejumucated honkers would key in on a flag and, subsequently, the hunter attached to it, I came up with an idea. What resulted was a combination of a flag, large gate hinge, pole spikes, a bungee cord and about 50 feet of kite line. Best of all, the thing WORKS! Yes, you read that right...I still use it to this day. It was simple to make and, other than the flag itself, cost less than $5 to construct. Just set off to the side and put the flag in the kill hole. You can wag that sucker right until the geese touch terra firma. They don't have a clue until the BB's knock 'em in the noodle. It's a beautiful thing of rednecked engineering.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
My molt gear one held up good until a week ago when the cold weather really did a number on it

- - - Updated - - -

My molt gear one held up good until a week ago when the cold weather really did a number on it

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76