Map chips for graphs

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
So has anyone found a decent map card for sakakawea or hasn't anyone made a good one yet? I have heard lakemaster had a decent one that had Sakakawea and the missouri river, I used to have a navionics, but no clue where it is anymore. I seen they had a doctor sonar sakakwea map at scheels anyone ever use that? Just wondering what you guys have found that works decent.

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great plains mapping. Great card for a very reasonable price.

sweeney

Founding Member
Founding Member
i probably should have read the great plains mapping thread

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes the great plains shows the shallows better. It has contours up to 1837 which is normal pool. It also has contours above 1837 to 1854. The navionics card just shows "shallow water" in a lot of these areas.

I don't have any experience with docs chips, but if you want to see more from great plains card let me know.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Got my lakemaster v5 map card a few weeks ago. Not really needed for the river and the one lake I went to didn't have a map. Looking at them, as I sit in the boat parked in the garage, the maps appear very detailed. I got mine on eBay for $80

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Yes the great plains shows the shallows better. It has contours up to 1837 which is normal pool. It also has contours above 1837 to 1854. The navionics card just shows "shallow water" in a lot of these areas.

I don't have any experience with docs chips, but if you want to see more from great plains card let me know.

I dont want to be a pain powean. But do you have anynpics of the mapping around van hook? If i seen contour mapping for shell creek which all shows shallow on navionics id probably be sold.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 109
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66