Traveled east this weekend…gas prices along the way

Towner - $1.99
Grand Forks - $1.96
Fargo - $1.86
Garrison - $1.99
Max - $1.99
Minot - $2.19

ND crude today - $27

Not blaming gas stations but who the heck is bending us over in Minot!!!!

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Minot's stations are the first to go up and the last to go down.:;:lame :mad:

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Even Bismarck is better than minot at 189. I can't say this is the case every time as bismarck drivers normally get screwed

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone fill in steel. Probably 1.50 there. There always cheaper than anyone else

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Dont care....its not 4 bucks a gallon anymore and its never been high enough for me to think twice about going to the lake.

Colt45

Founding Member
Founding Member
Williston folks get screwed on gas prices as much as anyone.
I was just down in Missouri, gas was $1.72 in the St Roberts area, west of St Louis

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was afraid this got deleted due to my use of the C word.
Cold beer makes me silly

Rowdie

Founding Member
Founding Member
$2.19 in Yates last night. We get our gas from Harms in Aberdeen

phillyblunt701

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank Farstad Oil for that, pretty sure they control the majority of gas prices in Minot! Greedy SOBS!

Pigsticker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thank Farstad Oil for that, pretty sure they control the majority of gas prices in Minot! Greedy SOBS!

I called them one time and had a discussion with one of the supervisors in charge of supply. He got real short with me and demanded to know who I was asking for, why I wanted to know, etc. Real paranoid fella and wouldn't give me any real answer. Said it is what is is even though the cost to get it here isn't any more expensive than Max, ND which is always .10 cheaper than Minot. Minot mafia still is in control.

Jiggernaut

Founding Member
Founding Member

It's not really Farstad. They're not the only or largest gas distributer in Minot. The issue is the add'l Minot sales taxes. NAWS, extend NAWS, Magic City fund, repair infrastructure after flood, and whatever you want to call it. The residents of Minot have been duped by the city gov't and voted to keep or implement these taxes.

Fishmission

Founding Member
Founding Member
What has bothered me is most stations are the same price
where is the gas wars seen in other sizable towns?? Not here often, although I did see a few at 2.09 last night and the rest at 2.19
Go to fargo and see different prices all over. As most have noticed Max is always cheaper. For a while last winter Harvey was way cheaper than Minot.

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love living in a country where one of the biggest complaints is that the town 50 miles away is 3 dollars cheaper to fill a pickup with gas....I guess I'd be pretty pissed to, if I couldn't afford a mountain dew after re-calculating my budget after the tank is filled. Gas is literally HALF the price it was a few years ago (and still falling)....but still bitchin cause someone else is 10 cents cheaper, and its because of mafias and conspiring capitalists?

Shit! if gas prices get any lower, I'm gonna start dumpin it on the back lot for weed killer.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I love living in a country where one of the biggest complaints is that the town 50 miles away is 3 dollars cheaper to fill a pickup with gas....I guess I'd be pretty pissed to, if I couldn't afford a mountain dew after re-calculating my budget after the tank is filled. Gas is literally HALF the price it was a few years ago (and still falling)....but still bitchin cause someone else is 10 cents cheaper, and its because of mafias and conspiring capitalists?

Shit! if gas prices get any lower, I'm gonna start dumpin it on the back lot for weed killer.
Last years auger gas works very well for that..... or so im umm told

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldnt know....i bought one of those piece of shit propane augers

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
after 7 years of obamanomics we are excited about gas prices we had prior to him. Bush left office with $1.89 average cost at the pump.

Filling the boat last summer at the marina for $4.99 a gallon was brutal, the proV has a 50 gallon tank, and pulling the tub uses that a day.

I am not excited for my pals that make their livings in the patch, but I am damn excited for my pocket book. I was thinking of somehow preordering or somehow paying ahead for a few hundred gallons of non ethanol gas for next summer. Can this be done? or would I have to purchase a big tank and store my own, rendering all savings just an extra expense.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67