Stinkin' Poachers!

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Some d-bags decided they needed to drop a cow moose just for fun last night. Warden found some lead and will be doing ballistics. Hopefully they find the dipshit and they get it matched up. My guess here in western ND and eastern MT is someone tries to sell a rifle real cheap it's probably too good to be true. As you can see they orphaned a calf as well. :mad:

image.jpg

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Forgot to add it was in the Buford bottoms/confluence areas. I'm not sure about the meat. As you can see she had been down before the snowfall started last night.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Shitty deal that son of a B needs his nuts cut off and be let loose in a small cage with that calf just so it can kick the shit out of him. Hopefully the calf will be able to make it through the winter.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I normally think some need a good old fashioned pistol whip but this warrants more. I say send them to the cage!

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
It's no wonder some people have a hard on for hunters!!! My guess is the person who did this thinks they are the big man on campus. Friggen Arse wipe!!!!

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm in an area where I think that cows should be protected but when someone pulls a tag here and says they just want to kill (none are hurting for money or meat) that makes me disgruntled because I've seen guys brag about their cow kill and watched a lost calf for 2 weeks. but hey they got their once in a lifetime tag filled from the road in the truck.
these F* Sticks are even worse, to the medieval axe block I say.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76