Should I supreme or not

strikemaster8

Founding Member
Founding Member
So... I won a browning AB3 .243 on the dlfd raffle. I'm looking for a good yote gun ( which a .243 is damn there perfect imo) is it worth the hassle to get a supressor on it and jump through all the hoops, or wait to put it on a more higher end gun? Looking for some input...

Petras

Founding Member
Founding Member
buy 1 suppressor that will fit the biggest caliber rifle you own and then use it on all of them... that's what i'm planning to do when i'm ready to make the leap.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
No, I hate peppers on pizza.

SupressYourself

Founding Member
Founding Member
What Petras said. Get a 7.62 suppressor and use it for everything. It's not married to the gun. However, depending on the barrel profile on the Browning, you may have to cut a few inches off in order to get enough 'meat' to cut the proper threads in it. May not be worth doing. Regardless, get a suppressor. You wont be sorry.

Also, it's only "supreme" if the chunks are bigger than a quarter. Those ground up flecks you get on cheap frozen pizzas are a joke.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will put black olives on my finger tips and eat them just like I do with bugles.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of the best things about Thanksgiving was the black olives on the finger tips. Mom would always buy extra cans just for that.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Yes kids and adults both can have a fun with olives on the finger tips.

- - - Updated - - -

Make sure to clean your fingers though before applying the olives if you are goosing the Mrs. while she is cooking.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
One of the best things about Thanksgiving was the black olives on the finger tips. Mom would always buy extra cans just for that.

Grandma has a Garfield cartoon cutout of Garfield with a jar of olives under one arm and his other paw with olives on claws. It hangs in her kitchen to this day and she's had it since before I started High School.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
A good snack/side salad: Chopped tomatoes, black olives, S/P, G/O, (I use powder)--basil, oregano, parsley. red wine vinegar and olive oil.

Season tomatoes and olives
Generously coat in oil/vinegar
Let stew in refrigerator for at least two hours; stirring occasionally
Sprinkle with Parmesan before serving
Ensure each diner receives ample liquid

Liquid tastes amazing sopped into crusty bread and butter (not garlic although not wrong): Good for the heart
Good snack or side for pasta or steak/potato. Pairs well with beer, spaghetti wine or a fine dark red

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 118
  • This month: 113
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 96
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 70