NDSU Bison

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was a fun game to watch today!! Hope they can keep playing that way for 2 more games.:;:cheers

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
:;:cheers Cheers to that.
Would like to keep the tradition having people over for the FCS Champ game for smoked brisket and fixins's. Now if someone would show up for bloody marys earlier. Go BISON

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was a good game. Wish the offense could get going a little early in the game but the defence played good.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
20151212_112905.jpg20151212_112905.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Onto friday or sat. Hope it's Friday friday friday

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
That was a good game. Wish the offense could get going a little early in the game but the defence played good.

Think they missed parts of Carson Wentz' game in this one. But that redshirt Freshman (Schtick) is playing real fine. Field goal kicker has to find his skills really, really quick too (another freshman) !!

Was good to see #2 go down so the Bison can host again. think the mafia NC$$ was hoping to put the Bison on the road for at least one game by ranking them #3.

Wife called the safety. I said no way in hell. that is the last thing that they can have happen to them (Vikings like)!!

Thought my Sioux should have made these playoffs. Buddy (Bison alum) and I figured they could/would have met in the second round had the Sioux won the first round. But not to be....someday!!

go get one for the thumb, Bison!!

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
A 5-peat is a long shot but if they had Wentz in there with a decent kicker they'd be favored to win it. It's awesome to see how great the defense has become since the first few games of the season. UNI's really got some talent too. Great game today.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just watch the games for what they r. I don't pay attention to match ups. From I was told the uni game was the tough one and that n next week's game will be easy. They put the uni Game on espn. The upcoming are all on espn 2. Even the championship. I didn't pay attention last yr but I thought they ran Fridays game on espn. From what I am told the 5peat is a definite possibility. Idk as I don't know the match up sc

The next game imo is the iowa game next Sept. How available will bd tickets? How many seniors do they lose. Idk think iowa loses to many as they have alot of juniors. They rank 5 and they should of been ranked 4. If su by some miracle could beat them. That would be the game of all games. I hope to go to it

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just watch the games for what they r. I don't pay attention to match ups. From I was told the uni game was the tough one and that n next week's game will be easy. They put the uni Game on espn. The upcoming are all on espn 2. Even the championship. I didn't pay attention last yr but I thought they ran Fridays game on espn. From what I am told the 5peat is a definite possibility. Idk as I don't know the match up sc

The next game imo is the iowa game next Sept. How available will bd tickets? How many seniors do they lose. Idk think iowa loses to many as they have alot of juniors. They rank 5 and they should of been ranked 4. If su by some miracle could beat them. That would be the game of all games. I hope to go to it

Iowa is pretty darn good wish they had pulled it off against Michigan State. I'm not too worried about aspirations about the outcome but that would be a fun one to attend.

tman

Founding Member
Founding Member
So is Wentz coming back or is he done for the year I thought I heard rumors he was going to be back for the uni game?

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
So is Wentz coming back or is he done for the year I thought I heard rumors he was going to be back for the uni game?

I'm pretty sure he is done, he still had his hand in some sort of contraption last week. Stick hasn't lost so I think they are good with that. I have the feeling keeping the ball on the ground where it belongs is good for them anyway,

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
As long as NDSU can throw rumors of Wentz coming back during playoffs it makes teams think a little bit about who they are going to see. Why bring him back and mess up receiver timing or risk letting him get hurt any worse for NFL draft. I believe he can still be dangerous helping to develop Stick. Besides Wentz and Stick are very similar QB's for pass and run abilities.

BDub

Founding Member
Founding Member
According to the Fargo Forum Wentz was practicing last week.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
According to the Fargo Forum Wentz was practicing last week.

I'm willing to bet the backup QB practiced too, doesn't mean he is starting or playing.
Kicker needs to start practicing a little more too, that has just become an underestimated weapon NDSU is accustomed to having.

FishSticks

Founding Member
Founding Member
Stick will be a fine QB in the coming years but Wentz is needed right now. I absolutely hate how people think we should keep rolling with Stick (IF Wentz was healthy enough to play), he is missing easy throws and just cannot hold a candle to Carson's ability. Our D, special teams and running attack has been winning us ballgames - Not Stick.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
whether we play him or not its something their defense has to be ready for. We could also pull off some trick plays if we lined Wentz up as a fullback. then the defense has to guard 2 QBs. could make this fun. Stick shows we will have a good future. but he lacks Wentz arm and size.
Go Herd!!!!

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
The question is "is Wentz healthy"? two times NDSU lost this year was with an injured Wentz and now Stick is in and has been able to manage the game enough to not loose. I would love to see Wentz make an appearance to keep defenses on their toes but Stick has shown he can throw the ball and run just as fast, short fall might be making decision in the pocket fast enough.

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just saw the ratings for the NDSU/UNI game. 1.644 million. Wow!!

camper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Las Vegas still has Bison as a 14 point favorite.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 92
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 60