Eskimo EVO 2

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Has anyone used either the two or one person versions of this house. If so what did you like or dislike about it. Tempted to get one because of its small fold down size but large fold out area. I also like the fact that you can put a hole next to you not just in front.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
There's just too many moving parts for setup and take down. I don't even use the support bars the majority of the time. It's a great idea for increasing fishable space. I think there's a few kinks to work out yet.

Holmsvc

Founding Member
Founding Member
I won't buy another ice house that doesn't have an insulated tarp. Other than that they look nice.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I won't buy another ice house that doesn't have an insulated tarp. Other than that they look nice.

This house would be more for warm weather thin ice times like now where I have to walk in. Deffently like the insulated houses as well and would be a little gun shy of busting the fiberglass polls in vary cold weather by either snapping them during putting it up or taking it down or having the auger tip onto them. But with the vex and the camera plus just fishing room in general things get a little tight in my clam scout.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 115
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69