New to NDA

Hawgeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am an old timer on Walleyecentral back to when Scott Golden was starting up. Mid 90's I think. I lost interest in the site once the corporate buyout happened. I am a member of ManitobaFishingForum and ice shanty.

I live in West Fargo and love fishing lake Winnipeg in the fall and winter. I like to fish my home area lakes in west central Minnesota, Devils Lake area, LOW, Missouri River in the summer for walleye and the Jamestown area sloughs and lakes for perch and Crappie in the winter. My middle son and I like to ice fish as much as possible when he isn't on the gridiron or b-ball court.

i Look forward to local reports and getting to know some new fishing friends! Looks like a refreshing non-combative site, I'll be reading up! Many of the more national sites seem to get rather personal with attitudes when there is a disagreement. So far I haven't seen much of that here, like I said, refreshing!

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
As long as you don't have a strong opinion on boats, rods, reels, line, trucks, tires, optics (binocs, rifle scopes, spotters, cameras), calibers, semi-auto shotgun brand, crank baits, political affiliations, dog breed, spray on vs. lotion type sunscreen, and have no affiliation with anything Wisconsin, you can expect the rest of the members to be non-combative.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome!! As you have probably figured out, intelligence isn't required around here and is oftentimes frowned upon as is the utilization of logic, common sense, and the ability to sniff out stupidity. However, a thick skin, an appreciation for the female form, and a good sense of humor are a plus. Enjoy!!!!

And what SDMF said....................

Hawgeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well......may be some strong opinions but....id say more preference than strong opinions!

Okay, fiberglass vs. aluminum, Chevy vs. ford, cats vs dogs....I own a Lund Pro-v aluminum, own a F150 since new and haven't had a reason to buy something to replace it and I have two dogs to protect me from cats! :).....the only thing that won't ever change is the whole dog vs. cat thing!

Last edited:

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
own a F150 since new and haven't had a reason to buy something to replace it

A 1st year 1948 model? That's when the F-150 was new.

Last edited:

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Great to have you!! Be safe and leave your dog's tail alone!!!

Hawgeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am an equal opportunity person, one docked, one not. Geez, already getting into controversy....really, someone has an issue with that? Maybe I should buy a prosthetic tail to help her feel "normal"? Wait, she is far from "normal" with or without her tail ;)

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wait just a minute!!! Have we forgot about our vetting process for new members?

I would like to say Welcome, but first the community needs to know how you feel about boobs and beer?

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
........Looks like a refreshing non-combative site, I'll be reading up! Many of the more national sites seem to get rather personal with attitudes when there is a disagreement. So far I haven't seen much of that here, like I said, refreshing!

Welcome to NDA!

Your statement is what makes this site great. There are certainly disagreements, but nothing too caustic like many other forums can get. I do believe the reputation system has been partially responsible for this, along with just having a lot of great members who have a passion for the outdoors.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Whack that other dogs tail off too...haha
Welcome

feel free to say "booger".

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
if crapping beside an ice shack is offensive there might be issues. if you have any good stories involving crap you are in the right place

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 115
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74