Don't park your trucks on the boat ramps

riverfisher

Founding Member
Founding Member
To all the less then intelegant people please don't park your trucks on the boat ramps wile you are fishing. Fished beaver bay today there were 4 trucks parked side by side on the ramp bearly enough room to get my sled between them to get on the ice. When your done loading and unloading please move so others can get on the ice too. Also this is a good way to get your truck scratched.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Same thing going on down in my area. I can launch just about anywhere so I don't care at this point but once I can drive I have a problem with it.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Noticed guys doing that when I was down there Wed. One of these guys was still unloading so not sure how blocked up it ended being but there's a parking lot for a reason! No need to make it hard for everyone else to go because you don't want to walk the extra few yards. Also don't park so close up top that guys can't turn their trailer rigs around to back down
Screenshot_2015-12-27-08-49-32.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited:

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
To all the less then intelegant people please don't park your trucks on the boat ramps wile you are fishing. Fished beaver bay today there were 4 trucks parked side by side on the ramp bearly enough room to get my sled between them to get on the ice. When your done loading and unloading please move so others can get on the ice too. Also this is a good way to get your tires flat and truck keyed.

fify

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79