Bill's Gun Shop

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member
I am wondering if anyone has any experience working with Bill's Gun Shop in Fargo. I went in and visited with them yesterday. First time in there and it kinda took me by surprise. They had shotguns, pistols, rifles galore. They had holsters, suppressors, and ammo too. Plus they have an indoor range.

At first glance they appear to have the same prices as Scheels, but I haven't bought anything in a while to know any better.

- - - Updated - - -

I think they opened on Oct 1.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nice place. I was impressed. Better prices than Scheels on handgun I bought. Looks like they have a large selection of "rentals" you can shoot too. Tags on the dozens of handguns in one cabinet said "$15" - not sure if that's per hour or what? Great way to test/buy I would think. I will be shooting there soon.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm going to have to stop in there next time I'm in town. Thanks for the info.

Norske

Founding Member
Founding Member
www.rrrmc.com has nicer ranges. The 6 station rifle range is 100 meters long, the 50 foot pistol range has 15 or 16 shooting stations. Both have NRA certified safety officers.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bills has a better/different selection of guns including AKs, FN SCAR, CZ Scorpion, etc. They're waiting on the necessary licensing and they'll have FULL AUTO guns that can be rented in their range. A full auto AK is on my bucket list. I can't wait.

- - - Updated - - -

www.rrrmc.com has nicer ranges. The 6 station rifle range is 100 meters long, the 50 foot pistol range has 15 or 16 shooting stations. Both have NRA certified safety officers.

...and I'm not allowed to draw from a holster. Pass.

The RRRMC is terrific and I know a few great people that volunteer there, but indoor ranges have too many limitations. I'd rather take my chances in Casselton or Horace.

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
My last two gun purchases have been at NAPA in Williston. Bought a sig P238 there the other day for $100 less than sportsmans warehouse.

littlefish

Founding Member
Founding Member
a couple of vets are opening a new store in grand forks monday, well reopening, stopped in today and they beat scheels price on a gun pretty easy. They are on south washington .

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 136
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77