Ultimate Ice Pirate

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I almost want that to happen ... especially if the wife is with, lol. She would crap frisbee's

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
This happened to my uncle on the lake 2 miles north of my house. Haha the mink would swim up the hole in the icehouse and eat his minnows. I dont think i would have got my hand that close to that mink haha!

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Imagine the stink if that thing would of pissed in the house. Ice scoop to the head would have to happen.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Excellent!!! Brave little fuzz ball that's for sure!

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Imagine the stink if that thing would of pissed in the house. Ice scoop to the head would have to happen.

It sounds like it did piss in the house, he was talking about the stink. I like these Next Bite guys, pretty good show. I see this year it's just Chase, Gary and Keith. Looks like they got rid of Pete Maina, the main musky guy. They were up filming in Winnipeg last year one weekend we were there, will be interesting to watch this episode.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
If a mink steals one of your walleyes, can you legally catch a keep another one? ha ha

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Keith always seems like a pretty laid back guy. I can't remember what video it was, but he was giving Gary P. some ribbing about topping him at Erie because Gary was a close second. Keith was chuckling and Gary was not. Ha ha

- - - Updated - - -

If a mink steals one of your walleyes, can you legally catch a keep another one? ha ha

Even better, would it be considered high grading if he stole a dink and you replaced it with better one? Hilarious!

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those guys have a pretty good show but you get Chase and Kieth together and the constant laughing over nothing gets a bit much at times. I have nothing against a good laugh and all but there should at least be something to laugh about before you start knee slapping.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Those guys have a pretty good show but you get Chase and Kieth together and the constant laughing over nothing gets a bit much at times. I have nothing against a good laugh and all but there should at least be something to laugh about before you start knee slapping.

That's why they call it DOPE.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
That makes my Monday way better seeing this video. If that little bugger came in my house would definitely warrant an ice scoop or keystone to the head.

- - - Updated - - -

This video gives me an idea for to actually get my limit of walleye. I raise a bunch of mink to sneak into ice shacks steal 1 or 2 fish a piece and whala I got a limit. :) need a few cause pretty sure some will get clubbed and some will cut and run rather than retrieve.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 109
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66