Fishing reports

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just curious to hear reports on how the fishing is on some lakes?

Most of the anglers that are fishing lakes right now with sustainable populations of fish are doing well, some of the lakes that fish populations are low to non-existent the fishing has been extremely slow. Some anglers are producing bountiful catches on certain lakes while others struggle to find the bite. It seems most of the anglers in the area that have used equipment to penetrate the hard surface of the lake have had better luck then those that have chosen other methods. It has also been observed that many successful anglers have used “bait” on the end of their fishing apparatus this however this is not constant with all reports. One report of an angler using a fish/depth locating device showed a higher percentage of cleanable fish over other reports of those using a digital picture method to locate fish. There currently is a mixed reports on lakes which anglers have been using varying methods of transportation, snow machines and all terrain vehicles have reported extremely high volumes of fish. This has been disputed by anglers using foot power to reach desired locations, these anglers have reported even greater numbers of fish. While all these reports are subject to interpretation most prove to be 76% accurate.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was out on the local pond 2 weekends ago, we caught some eaters.
twas fun until the final fishing day and jimbob the local idiots kids played ring around the rosie with a sled and my shelter being rosie...haha jackasses

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Remember how I dealt with the vacuuming? It's not only for Holiday time.

huntinforfish

Founding Member
Founding Member
Fishing with my brother in law this past weekend and we had some sleds constantly buzzing us. The words out of his mouth almost made me blush. Anyway, I think the sledders were part of a group that was close to us because when they came by again, someone stopped them and made them park until we left. I guess yelling obscene gestures through the fabric of your fish house can do some good!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67