I need a dock

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
We bought a lake cabin but it did not have a dock. What do you guys prefer for docks.
does anyone have one for sale?
Thanks

sl1000794

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't know where you are and how long of a dock you need, but Hewitt Boat Docks are used a lot on Lake Metigoshe. If you get the aluminum dock 3 or 4 guys can roll it in and out of the lake. I get by with a 32' dock.

http://www.hewitt-roll-a-dock.com

S.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Length is important and wheels. ..also decking. ..shore master is a good brand and pretty easy to get parts for. What part of the state are you in?

riverview

Founding Member
Founding Member
new dock is between 100 and 140 bucks a foot. I looked for used for over a year and never found any worth buying. I found some in mn but I would have had to pay to clean them because of ANS and the price put them close to new.

Srputz

Founding Member
Founding Member
Riverview, thanks for the heads up. I never thought about ans. that would be bad. I'm looking for about a 30 footer. Se nd

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Check out Bayshore in Valley City they sell new and may have used as well....go with aluminum and maintenance free decking look for the legs that you can adjust on top...rather then getting in the water. ...it's a learning process I've been a cabin owner for 8 years and seem to learn something new every time we put the docks and lift in..

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
It seems a gal I once knew was more interested with other men's appendages than convenient water access. I guess I'll try to win the big contest with this anecdote.

th

- - - Updated - - -

Helpful post: She needed a dick instead of a dock.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85