What good is this map - found on Devils Lake Web Site

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
LakeAliceMap2015-232x300.jpg

Can anybody tell me where to access Irvine and at the same time cant I drive to alice from that spot?

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
That map is old and worthless. You are better off taking a look at Google Earth or Google maps satellite view. I believe you can access lake Alice from any of the roads that enter the lake and yes you can get to Alice once you are on Irvine or the neighboring waters. Additionally, I haven't been up there in a while, but I would also guess those parking areas are under water these days

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
https://gis.co.ramsey.nd.us/ParcelViewer/

I use this one. Shows a lot of the terrain that was there before a lot of the flooding.
Man that's a cool set up. Love looking at the 1990 pics and see the old jettys at military point and the old officers club. You happen to know where a guy could get the same pics for else where in the state.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
Man that's a cool set up. Love looking at the 1990 pics and see the old jettys at military point and the old officers club. You happen to know where a guy could get the same pics for else where in the state.

I'm not sure. A buddy found this, since Alice doesn't have anything in the navionics for structure mapping.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
As long as we are posting old maps of DL I found this one in my old room at my folks place. Weird to see a map from back then in nearly new condition. All the spots they point are still good just a chunk deeper!:;:cheers
IMG_20160110_195655348.jpg

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just an fyi... Google Earth also has a feature that allows you to turn back time. I don't think it's available on the mobile version though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 134
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75