Grano Vid

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
That is awesome. I wish more folks did this. I get a kick out of these kinds of vids.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did u use phone app to edit and post? Facebook needs to lighten up a little on music overlay. V what about this web site can we upload video that isn't on you tube ( wo cpy w music)

k9guy82

Founding Member
Founding Member
Did u use phone app to edit and post? Facebook needs to lighten up a little on music overlay. V what about this web site can we upload video that isn't on you tube ( wo cpy w music)

I used the gopro edit program on my laptop, then posted it to youtube. I also posted it on Facebook with no problem. But if I make my own video with my own music using IMovie, Facebook wont accept it. I think they are afraid Ill make money off it..I don't know. However when I use Instagram using my own music and post it to Facebook, it uploads with no issue.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
What did you have the camera on? Pretty cool getting to see the bottom of the ice like that.

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
cool. cousin got one for Christmas and thinking about taking it out ice fishing yet this year and pheasant hunting next year.

k9guy82

Founding Member
Founding Member
What did you have the camera on? Pretty cool getting to see the bottom of the ice like that.
Its attached to a extension pole....Im looking into ways to get my camera further down to actually see the fish bite, but as touchy as the fish were that might not happen.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Someone should mount a camera both above and underwater up there were the weak ice spot is that guys seem to drop trucks through every year. Be fun to see the underwater view of a truck going through.

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sweet video!! i tryed this with mine but was using it with a selfy stick thing and the videos were upside down.. would be curious to see your setup i couldnt get mine secure enough to trust it with the right side up ..... Thanks for posting video!

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
Try the menu --- it has a upside down feature or you can edit it after the fact.

I use my phone for editing short video - i stick a card reader in the charger hole and i can do some fast editing. FB is fast -- You tube is slow -- i will have to try instragram.

- - - Updated - - -

PS -- i almost had the go pro "eaten" by a string ray over the holidays. The sob did a steve Irwin on me i freaked and all you see is grey and fast movement on the video. They followed me around wanting a handout - to many guides feeding the fish - they act like begging dogs. I will have to post it when i am at home.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its attached to a extension pole....Im looking into ways to get my camera further down to actually see the fish bite, but as touchy as the fish were that might not happen.

Well as long as its completely still prior to the bite the fish probably won't care. Just another piece of structure to them. Deffently would be cool to see especially if you can angle it in a way that you can see the ice hole coming before the fish gets there. Be fun to watch the big fish that put up the fight at the hole and slide back and forth on the underside of the ice.

scrotcaster

Founding Member
Founding Member
Try the menu --- it has a upside down feature or you can edit it after the fact.

I use my phone for editing short video - i stick a card reader in the charger hole and i can do some fast editing. FB is fast -- You tube is slow -- i will have to try instragram.

- - - Updated - - -

PS -- i almost had the go pro "eaten" by a string ray over the holidays. The sob did a steve Irwin on me i freaked and all you see is grey and fast movement on the video. They followed me around wanting a handout - to many guides feeding the fish - they act like begging dogs. I will have to post it when i am at home.

Thank you! didnt know it could do that !!!!!!:)

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator

That would be cool to see.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 136
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85