Amazon.com banning gun parts?

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, this has started. I'm sure eBay is next. Chicken titty sprinklers.

http://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/20...-the-sales-of-muzzle-brakes-and-compensators/

Amazon Bans AR-15 Muzzle Brakes and Compensators

Our contact at KTC-USA.com just emailed this message from Amazon. Formerly. the online retail giant banned flash hiders. According to this letter, Amazon now bans AR-15 muzzle brakes and recoil compensators. Why? Because guns.
Hello from Amazon.
We are writing to let you know that the following detail pages have been removed from our catalog: ASIN: B018OQQGS6, SKU: K03-0009, Title: “ktc california special muzzle brake – blem” [ED: as above]
This product has been identified as a muzzle brake or recoil compensator. Amazon policy prohibits the sale or listing of muzzle brakes or recoil compensators . . . Action Required . . .
Within 48 hours of this notice, please review your remaining listings and make any changes necessary to ensure compliance with our policies. Failure to comply with this request may result in the removal of your selling privileges.
We appreciate your cooperation and thank you for selling on Amazon.com.
Amazon Services
Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.
Despite the warning, our contact contacted Amazon. “I mentioned to them there were almost 1800 returns when searching for muzzle brake on amazon and they replied: ‘For the other products you see that are active on Amazon catalog, they will eventually be actioned upon and removed from the catalog.'”

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
We have officially turned into a country of qu##rs.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
This is just one step. Google already tweaked their shopping feature so it won't pull up shopping results for guns or accessories. Microsoft and Google website publishing software says it can't be used for websites in the business of selling guns or related products or services. Facebook regularly censors pro-2A posts. YouTube periodically suspends accounts of gun reviewers. Now the twice-elected boy King is leading the charge to kill and bury your inalienable human rights. Political commentators refer to Ted Cruz as "satanic."

We're titty sprinkled.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
once again the minority rules, its a sad day.

I am tired of PC, and hope there is soon to be a back lash of some sort.
My children are no longer allowed to do most of the fun things we did as children at the school playground, its potentially offensive to someone, and of course that can not be allowed to happen.

Since when did the hippies get to make the rules.
#babyboomersmadethingsworsebytryingtopleaseeveryone

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its coming and we are all going to get caught with out proverbial pants down. #notneat

PrairieGhost

Founding Member
Founding Member
I guess Amazon doesn't need my $99 for prime next year. The only thing they will listen to is loss of money. If a couple hundred thousand gun owners dropped prime it may open their eyes.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80