Minot Rod Building Class January 22-24

Auggie

Founding Member
Founding Member
NoDak Angler's Association is hosting Chuck DeRemer's rod building class on January 22-24. Here is a poster for the class. Message me if you have questions. Chuck has been building rods for years, is certified master rod builder, and has been my mentor since I started building almost 10 years ago.

Rod Building Class 2016.jpg

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Chuck does a awsome job had him build me a rod last summer. I wish I could get to one of his classes.

Wirehair

Founding Member
Founding Member
ditto regarding comments above on Chuck! I attended his class in Fargo last year and if you have any interest in rod building, you will leave on Sunday with a nice custom rod and a wealth of information. Caution...this can be very addicting..

NPO_Aaron

Founding Member
Founding Member
Called and signed up this morning. This seems like a great opportunity to gain some life skills.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Heard from Chuck last nite. Class in the big town of Leeds, ND this weekend. Not sure of availability this late in the game but he said there were a couple spots open.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
How many would like to get a class going in Devils.Lake in February, he says has some spots open. Just curious if anyone would like to get the ball rolling. Oh is in the Lake region anglers assoc? That would like to help, he says he would be willing to do a class here.

3Roosters

Founding Member
Founding Member
Class is almost full, there is still time to register.
If you have the time, I highly recommend this class!!! I took it last weekend in Leeds. Fantastic. Learned a lot and built a quality rod in the process. Just a couple of things I learned from the class. How to find the spine on the rod, where the choke point is, and the number of guides a rod SHOULD have.

- - - Updated - - -

How many would like to get a class going in Devils.Lake in February, he says has some spots open. Just curious if anyone would like to get the ball rolling. Oh is in the Lake region anglers assoc? That would like to help, he says he would be willing to do a class here.

I'd probably sign up and build another.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75