Warriors on the Water Ice Day

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Warriors on the Water N.D. is going to be have a fun get together for our Warriors, Captains, Families and anyone else that would like to attend and show some support to our Nations Heros.

Date is February 20th
Location is Crooked Lake, East of Audubon. unless we hear of a really hot bite

This will not be a competition at all. just a fun gathering.

Thank you to all of you guys that have supported us

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Sounds great. I'm sure the permanent will be out there already. Looking forward to it.

- - - Updated - - -

Nm. State wrestling is where I'll be at.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would like to have been able to be involved in this too, but will be out of country at this time.
Good luck and hope all goes great.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Can you give anymore info on what this is what you may need and what not. I'm 37 and my dad has fairly progressed Alzheimer's but it seems like just yesterday we said goodbye as he was deployed to Bagrum Air Force Base Afghanistan back in the mid two thousands so curious about what this whole event needs and entails. I think I will be out that weekend but if not I have a fair chunk of gear I would love to use to light up the day for familys that have more then earned the right to call themselves Americans!

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
My old man will be around that weekend. I'll send some extra gear with if its needed for some.

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Warriors on the Water N.D. is a nonprofit organization with the set purpose of taking both active duty and retired military personal out fishing. We started in 2013 with a Summer event at Van Hook. At our first event we had about 30 people total between Warriors and our captains. We held another Summer event last year at Van Hook to which may members of this site helped prepare for and captain boats. Last years numbers where close to 90 people at the lake for the day. Our Summer event is our big show. We have food catered in, we give away donated prizes to the warriors. We will be releasing Details on this years main event soon. we are working on launching our own website to help convey information to everyone.
This ice event will be a just for fun event, everyone will be welcome to come out and enjoy the day with us. as for gear it will be mostly a bring your own gear, but like many others i have lots of extra rods and tip ups, so if we have warriors come out who do not have gear i will make what i have go as far as it can.
I will probably bring out my camp grill and leave it with the pickup in case anyone has food they want to cook up.
Please feel free to PM myself or RangerNation81 with any questions or for further details

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 111
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 69