Best Fans in all of College Hockey

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
Not even 10am yet in below zero temps and they're lined up to get tickets for tonight's game against the Mavericks and our old coach Dean Blais.

UNDhockey.jpg

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its gonna be a great series. I will be there tomorrow night. Most likely will be parked on the couch with a handful of Budweiser's watching tonights game. It is crazy the weather that these kids will endure to get front row to hockey games. I for one never camped out when i was in college. I was content sitting in the upper bowl and watching.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good way to stay warm beats the hell out of the tents the guys use before black Friday.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Good way to stay warm beats the hell out of the tents the guys use before black Friday.

The only tent I've ever been in before Black Friday was a wall tent set up on the Buffalo Horn when we were elk hunting up against the buffer zone coming out of the N side of Yellowstone.

I wouldn't sleep in a tent the night before Black Friday to go shopping the next day if they were selling brand new pickups @ 75% off.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Where are the uncle steve videos? Those are more exciting haha...

Flinger

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad I got my tickets already. B4 Nebraska got swept by Denver last weekend both teams were in top 5. Last I looked UND is 2 and Neb is 7. Should be great series.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Glad I got my tickets already. B4 Nebraska got swept by Denver last weekend both teams were in top 5. Last I looked UND is 2 and Neb is 7. Should be great series.

Nationally UND is rank #1 and UNO #9 according to the college hockey polls ... but in the pairwise (which is more important anyway) UND is #2 and UNO #7

watching the "CBS" line against the "california hot sauce"(gayest nickname in college hockey) line should be mighty entertaining ...

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Nationally UND is rank #1 and UNO #9 according to the college hockey polls ... but in the pairwise (which is more important anyway) UND is #2 and UNO #7

watching the "CBS" line against the "california hot sauce"(gayest nickname in college hockey) line should be mighty entertaining ...

^^^ I second that

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
We're going to find out what the boys are made of tonight. Omaha got swept at home last weekend by Denver.

If any of you have ever met Dean Blais you know what type of motivator he can be. Omaha will come out guns blazing and things will get physical. This one could boil over when our D men start to frustrate the hell out of hot sauce Ortiga. My money is on Trevor Olson to draw the game DQ for lighting up some Omaha shmuck.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this on any Cable One channels in Fargo?

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me and Fracman Jr. will be at both games with momma keeping us out of trouble.

FightingSioux

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rare loss tonight, they will come out hungry tonight. I never camped out to get front row seats but I may have bribed a few friends with some brewskis to save me a spot!

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was an interesting game. I though Cam looked off a little. The forwards turned the puck over every other break out and that can't happen against good teams. When over 50% of your SOG come from the defensemen you know your forwards need to start working harder.

We are not playing Alabama Huntsville any more boys...We are a young team with talent and tonight they found out how hard you have to work every night in the NCHC to win games.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
UNO was fast and didn't give us any space. ..we will see how this new coaching staff makes adjustments for tonight. ..Nick(#8) looked gassed at the end of the game....except even more chippyness tonight, little hot sauce got upset with Drake after an "inadvertent " stick incident and went after him on the other end...I felt the refs let them play but had a few horseshit calls against us...UNO did get an embellishment call early which was well deserved

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 134
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 119
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 106
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 75