Finally making the move

Batman4277

Hello to all. :;:howdy Thanks to Vollmer for the great job on this site. my name is Jeff. Some of you I have had the pleasure talking to in the past, even if only on the phone. I finally decided that I missed all the funny threads, and great advice from FBO, so here I am. I tried to turn off the lights, but like everything else there, the switch seems to be broken. I grew up in Dickinson and moved to Iowa for work for 13 years and missed N.D. so I came back in 2002. I have been to Wisconsin before and found the people there to be very rude in general. I DO however LIKE BOOBS and BEER. As much as I like booze though, I have high blood pressure and gout so I try to not drink as often as I would prefer. It's all good though as long as I can fish and hunt.

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome to NDA! You have similar likes to the rest of us here on NDA so you should fit right in. As for the gout, welcome, you not alone.
guywhowfishes and I deal with that too...but mine is not severe, but do watch my beer intake, guy recommends drinking stella's...try it.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Batman eh? I have some questions concerning your belt. :)

That's some inside NDA humor. Welcome!

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Batman eh? I have some questions concerning your belt. :)

That's some inside NDA humor. Welcome!

That's right as we are all about integrity when it comes to our belts !
image.jpg

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Domestic beers are the Devil if your genetics make you prone to gout Batman.

PM me for details.

Batman4277

no, as you leave the community and go around the corner to the left there are 3 cabins before you get to the last trail that use to lead to the garbage dumpster. my brothers and I have the 3rd cabin with the covered deck and big fish cleaning station. the is a wooden post fence that surrounds it, and our boat dock usually sits next to the fence. the trail goes up the hill between us and the 2nd cabin. I will try to find a picture to post if I can. feel free to stop sometime when you are up there and have a beer. that is about the only time I drink is when I am up there.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
no, as you leave the community and go around the corner to the left there are 3 cabins before you get to the last trail that use to lead to the garbage dumpster. my brothers and I have the 3rd cabin with the covered deck and big fish cleaning station. the is a wooden post fence that surrounds it, and our boat dock usually sits next to the fence. the trail goes up the hill between us and the 2nd cabin. I will try to find a picture to post if I can. feel free to stop sometime when you are up there and have a beer. that is about the only time I drink is when I am up there.

Yup I am up most of the summer, sometimes over at brads sipping some Windsor, but mainly at Mckenzie bay. I'll look you up in a few months

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 102
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 90
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 64