Concealed carry holsters

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Looking for a comfortable holster for a g19. I have a blackhawk paddle holster currently and its just OK, uncomfortable as hell when sitting down. IWB seems like it would be super uncomfortable with the 19, and i dont feel like buying jeans a size bigger, but maybe some of you can sway me on that thought. Soooo lets hear your thoughts and opinions/suggestions.

http://www.justholsterit.com/product/owb-concealed-holsters/

^^ something like this kind of intrigues me

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
I like the concept of that one but I would have to go to a XXL shirt just to cover it. If I bent over the tip of the gun would stick out I have a iwb and like it took a couple days of wearing it to get used to it. Best thing u can do is keep buying them until u find one u like.

Jigaman

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have not actually carried yet but I bought a sticky holster for my G43. tried it out at home and isnt bad until I sit down. I have quite the muffin top and the gun pokes me...

any way to make this better,,, besides eating healthy and going to the gym?

- - - Updated - - -

http://stickyholsters.com/

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is this the part I say "get rid of the glock!"

like Kick said, the IWB is weird at first, but I do the same with a couple different guns. I have a small sig p238, yes very small, and also a full size Springfield XD I wear IWB and after wearing them for a couple days I don't even realize they are there half the time. Buying a pair of jeans a size bigger is worth it. Not only is it more comfortable, but if you need to ever draw the gun, there isn't so much resistance that the belt, holster, and jeans all pull up when you are in the act.

The other benefit I like with IWB is for summer. Makes things so much easier to conceal with shorts and a T-shirt.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have not actually carried yet but I bought a sticky holster for my G43. tried it out at home and isnt bad until I sit down. I have quite the muffin top and the gun pokes me...

any way to make this better,,, besides eating healthy and going to the gym?

- - - Updated - - -

http://stickyholsters.com/

i looked at remora holster the other day. looks like the same thing. I was unsure about having a gun in my pants with a softside holster, no doubt more comfortable i would imagine, but as secure? I dunno, im probably over thinking this.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
i looked at remora holster the other day. looks like the same thing. I was unsure about having a gun in my pants with a softside holster, no doubt more comfortable i would imagine, but as secure? I dunno, im probably over thinking this.

...what's the worst that could happen ???

Obi-Wan

Founding Member
Founding Member
This site might have something you like

http://www.undertechundercover.com/

This caught my eye

pgroup_7376_image_4_2.jpg

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
t1328-nd.jpg
this pic and pose made me lol a whole bunch. wow. puts the fbo calendar to shame

Yoby

Founding Member
Founding Member

ISELLGUNS

Founding Member
Founding Member
My son carries a g17 with a Crossbreed super tuck. I don't know if it's comfortable when sitting but a t-shirt hides it.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 113
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 83
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69