I am NOT a sconi!

gatorbaiter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just want to clear this up. Someone asked if I was a sconi because I posted several time wondering about lake condition in the Devils lake area. Well I am NOT!;) I just live a couple hours away and don't know anyone in the area which makes it tough to find out anything. Good bait shop reports are rather rare.

But, prepare to have your mind blown because I have actually gone to Wisconsin, the homeland of the fabled Sconi and caught their fish!:;:muahahaI have a close relative that in a moment of insanity moved to southern Wisconsin. While visiting him I caught my first brook trout. They may be small but they fight well and are a beautiful fish. I also caught my first sturgeon, a shovelnose; which I was very pumped about. I also tried for my first gar but couldn't get one to bite though they were surfacing all around the area. Wasn't great fishing by anymeans but it was fun and I figured a tiny bit of justice. I hope to go back this summer and try for some more brookies, rainbows, and bass. They also have some good bowfishing at night on the Mississippi that sound like fun.

shorthairsrus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bet that local yocal who calls everybody a sconi was fishin goose this wknd

Sum1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Make sure you take three times the legal limit as a little payback.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm guessing you didn't catch a perch or a walleye worth keeping. Those are reserved to be freezer burnt in a 'sconie appliance near you.

LOV2HNT

Founding Member
Founding Member
Also don't forget to bring all your friends and make sure they catch over their limit as well.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Bring a band of Hmongs and tell them there is no limit. And PLEASE, shoot at least 2 pickups with a 12 gauge from roughly 40 yards and claim it wasn't you!

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Leaving ND and going to sconiland to fish is akin to leaving Vegas and going to your family reunion to get laid.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Leaving ND and going to sconiland to fish is akin to leaving Vegas and going to your family reunion to get laid.

LMAO

when visiting other states it is common courtesy to deuce on the sidewalk, or at least make the dog do it.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
LMAO

when visiting other states it is common courtesy to deuce on the sidewalk, or at least make the dog do it.

no i think that is just reserved for the sconis. An upper decker is also a permissable alternative to crapping on the side walk

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
no i think that is just reserved for the sconis. An upper decker is also a permissable alternative to crapping on the side walk

I don't know how you could upper decker and entire state but we must get the scientists working on that immediately.

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Talking about sconis, there seems to be some turmoil down Jumbo Perch villa. Lehr area lakes have been fished out, Enslow we need some road blocks the sconi invasion is coming. I read the fishing reports on Lake link

lunkerslayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Half sconi if you bring your sconi relatives in for some pillage of North Dakota waters then yeah half sconi or if you are a Vikings fan maybe not

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77