FNG

Rack chaser

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't really know where to start so here it goes...I'm 25, got 2 kids ones 18 months the others 5 months, born and raised in Williston moved to J-town three years, ever since I left Williston I been getting back into the things I love ( hunting and fishing). I make beer malt for a living. Spent 5 years in the oilfield. Sad to say I'm a Vikings fan, I drink bud light (lots of it) favorite rifle is ruger hawkeye M 77.

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome! Do you doc your dog's tail or do their tails remain intact? This is an important part of membership to our exclusive organization.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome. We won't hold much against you minus the bud light.

- - - Updated - - -

Welcome! Do you doc your dog's tail or do their tails remain intact? This is an important part of membership to our exclusive organization.

Mine is docked. Like a proper vizsla should be.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe try leaving the rice beer at the liquor store, and start a better life of Ice Cold Busch Lights. Other than that, welcome, and make sure to doc them pointing dogs tails, like a true American...

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
How do you change your profile picture?

Haha, are you asking how to change BedWetter's profile picture. Oh, don't do that, he'll tap his glass eye with a knife and pee on your shoes.

This guy is going to fit right in here.

Guy, you gonna tell him about bungee cords and purple rope, or should I?

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Busch light is just the bottom of the bud barrel

Yep!! The good stuff settles to the bottom and instead of flushing what's left, they package it and call it bud. (Grin)

Oh and BTW...Welcome to the fracas!! So far you've restarted the fight over docking dog tails and the Busch vs Bud debate in just over 2 hours. Not bad Grasshopper!!!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
How do you change your profile picture?

You have to wait until you're assigned a picture by the group. Don't piss us off or you'll be a fat chick eating cake in your underwear like ISELLGUNS is. Also, be careful if you ever change your username (ask me how I know...)

- - - Updated - - -

I should ask, do you enjoy your eggs with truffle salt?

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome!! Hope you enjoy bullshit, as you will get more than you want here!:;:howdy :;:stirthepot ;:;boozer

Mort

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome......wow...our usual welcome party I see hit the coffee waaaayyy to hard this morning...I must apologize from their lack of courtesty and manners, as they usually get the monday withdrawls causing them to lash out on newcomers for no apparent reason, no harm done, so yeah.....you'll fit right in....

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77