a mother's day gift for dad

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I was driving my wife's car today on a 25mph street at the rate of 37mph, as the cop pulls me over and asks for my drivers license registration and insurance info, I realize I do not have my wallet, so no drivers license on me.Mrs johnr cannot find any proof of insurance in the glove box, and as it turns out her tabs expired in April. The policeman takes the only proof of identification I have, last year's registration card goes back to his cruiser.
when he returns he says today is your lucky day, with 3 violations he gives me a written warning ticket and sends me on my way. Mrs johnr was actually upset as she says if she would have been in the drivers seat she would have never been left ticketless, and had a nice fine.
happy mothersday to me

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
That cop must have gotten lucky recently and was passing along his good mood.

FinsFursFeathers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Had about the same thing happen a little over a month ago on a trip to Deadwood with some friends of ours. We stopped in Belfield for snacks, drinks and to switch drivers. It was my turn. I was busy adjusting the seat and steering wheel etc. and not paying any attention to what the speed limit was or how fast i was going. Yes, I know this should be done prior to moving. We topped a viaduct and my buddy says "are you speeding"? I reply "I have no idea, but I'm sure we are going to find out". We did! As the officer is at the window collecting my information my wife and her friend are busy taking pictures from the back seat and putting them on Facebook and laughing and joking. When the officer returned to the vehicle he asks me if I have ever been stopped before because he searched and searched and could not find anything on my record. I told him it was a very long time. He said it was perfectly clean and that he wanted to keep it that way! The jokes and laughter turned to disbelief and jealousy. Needless to say their Facebook posts had to be corrected. I would like to give a shout out to the Belfield officer who was so kind to let me off with this honest mistake. He made my day, as all the girls could say for the rest of the day was "If that had been me" over and over.:D

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only time I've been let off with a warning was when the HP couldn't get his computer to work. I laughed at the 20th attempt to hit enter and the error message popped up. He quickly told me was letting me off with a warning anyway. I find it much easier to travel near the speed limit and not have to worry about it.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only time I've been let off with a warning was when the HP couldn't get his computer to work. I laughed at the 20th attempt to hit enter and the error message popped up. He quickly told me was letting me off with a warning anyway. I find it much easier to travel near the speed limit and not have to worry about it.

Haha
not sure why the officer was so nice yesterday, but he is my new favorite cop.
I have been lucky before but not quite like this.

- - - Updated - - -

Haha

Excellent customer service:;:rockit

huntorride365

Founding Member
Founding Member
Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Excellent customer service:;:rockit

As long as there was no zipper involved, I'm happy for you!

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Guessing I am not the only one thinking it but were you dressed like your avatar ? (BLUSH)

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 136
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77