Another FNG

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
Here goes! Not new to reading but I am new to posting. Just joined the other day and haven't had time to post because I've been busy fishing. :) I enjoy reading all the posts and get good laughs most of the time. I followed along for a few years on the (other) site but never joined in. I found it to be a little hostile! I enjoy fishing, bowfishing, spearing, bowhunting, pheasant hunting and the occasional other hunting if it comes up. I worked for a power company for 32 years holding several different positions over the years and finally retired 2 years ago. I started my own business and shortly afterwards the oilfield fell apart. I do odd jobs for whoever needs help, but mostly fish. Two of my kids are grown and for the most part, on their own. My 3rd is attending college and doing well. My wife and I have been married for 32 years. I have a golden retriever who is 9 and owns every couch in the house. As long as she doesn't sit in my chair, I'm OK with it!
Fish On.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The big question is do you enjoy a Blue Yummy from time to time

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
So you've been fishing huh? I'm jealous. I actually might get a few days off soon so I'll finally get out and be less crabby about it. I like to work just hate not fishing. Welcome to the neighborhood! :;:cheers

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hi, and welcome. Jaykay calls it madhouse, I call it NUT house! ;:;boozer :;:cheers

westwolfone

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome :) Make sure to check out the political section. "Armed Protest" thread seems to have stalled at 20 pages.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome :) Make sure to check out the political section. "Armed Protest" thread seems to have stalled at 20 pages.

Yes this is required of all newbys, set aside a couple weeks to read this thread, and be prepared for an oral quiz

TFX 186

★★★★★ Legendary Member
I've been known to indulge in a few Mich Ultras from time to time!
I also like to keep fairly quiet about the politically charged topics. It's all mostly personal opinion.

Last edited:

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome Aboard and Congratulations!!! 3 Kids NOT living in your basement, 32 years of marriage, discovered the outdoors, and avoided "that other sites"!!! Well Done!!!!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67