Votes: 62 54.9%
  • Panthers

Votes: 51 45.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was uneasy about making the playoffs........nervous against the Steelers.......doubtful against the Patriots......now uncertain against the Panthers!

Still going to throw out 23-20 Broncos!

Colonel Angus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I would like to see the Broncos win, but I don't think it's gonna happen. I will cheer them on and guess will see what happens. Probably have to fry up some walleyes so I will be happy either way.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
i voted broncos because thats who i want to win. Im not very confident in that pick tho...

nxtgeneration

Founding Member
Founding Member
Agreed, Its going to be a tough battle for the Broncs. I will also cheer them on but I see the Panthers coming out on top 34-17

FishReaper

Founding Member
Founding Member
wouldnt mind seeing manning win a ring. but the donkeys will not have an easy game. either way I.D.G.R.A. Ill be on the ice with a few Blue Bibbons

I predict a panthers win

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I would'nt mind seeing Peyton win another one. I also would'nt mind seeing Cam get one. I am starting to really like Cam as a player, person, role model.

I believe the Panthers will pull it out in the end. Hoping for a good game more than anything.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
What's the etiquette on giving the owner of the site bad reputation?

- - - Updated - - -

also, I voted for a bronco win but I think the panthers are too explosive on offense. Broncos will have to put up at least 30 to compete and the defense will have to stay active all quarters. Madden says whoever scores more points will win.

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
The panthers wont get the big offensive numbers against the Bronco's like the last game.

It should be a much closer game than predicted, I want the Broncos to pull it out, but would not put money on it.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
i got V-dawgs back on this i like Cam but more than anything i really like Jared Allen, and he needs his ring, its time. im all in on the Panthers

Fricking Brown noser!!!

:;:

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
ha! I said that same statement in other threads! so you just chill.... but seriously.. that was pretty nice of me to get your back V-dawg, dont you have any hats or stickers or shirts yet!? ;:;rofl

Ericb

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not a big fan of the Panthers mainly because I'm a AZ fan and we got smoked. They are the better team in the SB.

BotnoJoe

Founding Member
Founding Member
I got the panthers on this one. Would like to see Peyton get a ring before retirement but don't see it happening against Cam and the Panthers D. Also many will probably hate me for this but Cam is my favorite player that isn't a Viking. Guy is fun to watch, keeps his team pumped up and has made the most out of below average offensive weapons in the past. IMO of course

Ravencubs

Founding Member
Founding Member
Broncos defense will play a big game. Peyton just needs to not mess it up with turnovers. 23-18 Broncos.

DJE

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will b rooting hard for the panthers. Can't stand manning or the Broncos. Anyone ever notice when manning takes off his helmet it looks like someone tea bagged him.

Ravencubs

Founding Member
Founding Member
7be7be0a687a453cccd03264edbc34a2774bb8160e5e537254c162d66848da64_1.jpg

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Right now the Panthers are a complete team, good defense solid offense, young cocky athletic QB and riding high with a lot of confidence they are going to be a tough team to beat.
Broncos defense needs even a better performance than they had against the Pats…and they played good, if they keep a shadow on Cam they might have a chance…if CAR gets to Peyton this thing will be over before it starts.
I don’t have a horse in this one so all I really care about is a good competitive game.
However channeling past football gods I predict the ghost of Elway past sounds Peyton and Broncos win 24-21

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Donkeys get it done I think. Panthers are explosive, but the game won't be played like everybody thinks it will.

deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will b rooting hard for the panthers. Can't stand manning or the Broncos. Anyone ever notice when manning takes off his helmet it looks like someone tea bagged him.

;:;ban

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79