LeBron

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I am NOT a LeBron fan. That being said, I gotta give it to him. Last nights game, ho told the coach "scrap that play, just get me the ball, I'll either win it or get us overtime" ... and win it he did. This type of moment is what I always felt he lacked ... big props to him.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-QWeQB5tEMs

Fracman

Founding Member
Founding Member
image.jpg
This is what I always think about when ever some say lebron

Buckmaster81

Founding Member
Founding Member
Lebron has no class after the game he bitched about the offensive called on him and claimed dunleavy took a dive. It was clearly without doubt an offensive foul...

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I've dislikes LeBron ever since his 1st run in Cleveland. He quit on them during that last playoff run.

Maybe I'm spoiled. Grew up with MJ and Kobe.

Bowhunter_24

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not a huge lebron fan but he is a beast. He could beat anyone in 1 on 1. Even the beloved Jordan in his prime.

Hes is a freak of nature

Lycanthrope

Founding Member
Founding Member
I dont know who these guys are, and BB isnt my favorite sport by a long shot, but what was up with the big hug going on center stage before that basket? Is that legal? Looked like interference or holding or something.... Shouldnt the goal be scrapped and some time be put back on the clock?

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm not a huge lebron fan but he is a beast. He could beat anyone in 1 on 1. Even the beloved Jordan in his prime.

Hes is a freak of nature

Ha that is the most preposterous thing said since this forum had been created. Lebron would not have lasted a year playing against the bad boy pistons. One good forearm shiver like they played in the 80's and 90's he would hit the deck and flop like a fish out of water. The nba is un watchable compared to those times anf lababby cant even win with how soft it is.

Thompson460

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ha that is the most preposterous thing said since this forum had been created. Lebron would not have lasted a year playing against the bad boy pistons. One good forearm shiver like they played in the 80's and 90's he would hit the deck and flop like a fish out of water. The nba is un watchable compared to those times anf lababby cant even win with how soft it is.

This is perfect.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member

bill-laimbeer-larry-bird.jpg

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator

Hes is a freak of nature

Oh boy. Imo Jordan and Kobe would have destroyed LeBron in their primes. LeBron is a physical specimen, but I cant place him anywhere near the all time greats. As far as raw talent goes.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
Oh boy. Imo Jordan and Kobe would have destroyed LeBron in their primes. LeBron is a physical specimen, but I cant place him anywhere near the all time greats. As far as raw talent goes.

This is quite interesting as far as raw talent goes, yes Jordan and Kobe have it over James, however in 1 on 1 it would be a different story. You’d have to be able to play defense on the larger mass of James. I think Jordan and Kobe are quicker and could score at will, I think Jordan was defensive minded enough to play James straight up but I don’t know if Kobe is. So I see it going down as Jordan or Kobe driving past James at will and pulling up and draining jumpers. James attempts to muscle past either of them, if he’s successful then it comes down to first one to miss…and is this 1 on 1 outside court rules or inside court rules???

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77