Driven to fly

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
That thing would be fun. I don't even want to know what the price of that would be.

Joe

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doesn't matter, the second the upper middle class starts buying them, the nanny states will start banning them. Then a few of them will fall out of the sky or hit a building, and it is game over at the federal level. The automobile industry would have never gotten off the ground in today's environment. I doubt we even see true smart cars,

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Doesn't matter, the second the upper middle class starts buying them, the nanny states will start banning them. Then a few of them will fall out of the sky or hit a building, and it is game over at the federal level. The automobile industry would have never gotten off the ground in today's environment. I doubt we even see true smart cars,

Backup sensors, auto braking, lane detection, traction control, anti-lock brakes, etc, etc, etc, are all things that ultimately make it safer to drive but the act of driving is still up to the nut behind the wheel. I'm actually surprised that auto manufacturers can afford the liability policies that come along with each new enhancement.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I NEVER hope to see a truly "smart" car. It would be like the armory back in the day, a true impediment to receiving or returning weapons.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think it will much care if it's safe to land if it's out of power/fuel. Anyways, I'd sure as hell love to have one before it turns into an above ground shi'ite show.

all4eyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Brings a hole new meaning to road hunting. Would be great for scouting though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 136
  • This month: 135
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 112
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77