ND Governor's Cup

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Just found our my application made it in.

Who else will be fishing this event?

savage270

Founding Member
Founding Member
They cashed our check, so we are in. Hoping to improve on 25th place last year. Also hoping for a little less wind!

Plain Skeeter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Their facebook page says that it is full as of yesterday (2-14-16). It gets earlier and earlier each year.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have not checked to see if they have cashed my check, but I put in early. I am guessing that's how you know you are in?

Yes. According to their FB page they are full and now starting the wait list. I haven't seen a list of who is in, but I saw someone else make a comment that if they cashed your check you are in the field.

I see they cashed my check two weeks ago so I assume I am in and would assume it's the same for anybody else.

I haven't fished this even for about 20 years since I was a kid. I am hoping we don't get wind like they did last year.

powerman

Founding Member
Founding Member
My check was cashed! There was a write up about it in the paper last week. It wasn't a record on filling,but it did fill a month earlier than last year.

Marbleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
My check has been cashed so it looks like I will be donating again this year. Looking forward to it.

DirtyMike

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm prefishing it for a friend and then dropping markers all around the lake just to confuse you guys. Good luck to you though.

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
I'm prefishing it for a friend and then dropping markers all around the lake just to confuse you guys. Good luck to you though.

and also, I believe supplying your friend with custom baits that crush monster walleye is illegal in all fishing circles, unless said baits are distributed to other interested parties.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 136
  • This month: 120
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 76