River Sasquatch

Rollincoal

Anyone fishing the Sheyenne up around the Cooperstown area in the spring ever had a sasquatch sighting?
I've heard there is one roaming that area. keep your eyes open when you break out the long rods in a month. he is a big ginger sasquatch, meat gazer eyes and teeth full of chew. usually hear him coming from his deisel a half mile away. you will know its him as he slowly closes in on your fishing spot. Eventually casting over your line, causing tangles, frustration, and he will blame you for all of this of course... slowly the squatch takes your spot if he sees you catching the undersized marble eyes in hopes of landing the monster...remember, he really does exist.

SDMF

Founding Member
Founding Member
Anyone fishing the Sheyenne up around the Cooperstown area in the spring ever had a sasquatch sighting?
I've heard there is one roaming that area. keep your eyes open when you break out the long rods in a month. he is a big ginger sasquatch, meat gazer eyes and teeth full of chew. usually hear him coming from his deisel a half mile away. you will know its him as he slowly closes in on your fishing spot. Eventually casting over your line, causing tangles, frustration, and he will blame you for all of this of course... slowly the squatch takes your spot if he sees you catching the undersized marble eyes in hopes of landing the monster...remember, he really does exist.

That's not a Sasquatch, it's just a 'Sconi praying for 2 more weeks of unemployment before he's gotta go back to tending ports-potties for an asphalt crew.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
HaHaHaHaHa!!! With that little tidbit of laughter I'm going to chase perch now!!

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Naw , that's just kdm on a walk about , slightly confused after a long winter . He'll snap out of it soon . He always does !
image.jpg

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member

That's a funny first post.....good one! ;:;funnypost

ShootnBlanks

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think I have spotted this squatch before. I once had to follow his beer can trail back to truck when lost.

martinslanding

Founding Member
Founding Member
there have been many reported sightings on the eastern end of the state as well...this one was captured in its natural environment looking for a late afternoon snack...

p_2776ecdcb35fda177917874389def9ce.jpg

MathewsZman

Founding Member
Founding Member
Rumor has it that the eastern Sasquatch has since been domesticated and become quite the
cuddler :
j.jpg

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
So is this true? or just some type of inside joke.

I have always heard rumors of them, but would really like to see one, and maybe tease it with jerky

eyexer

Founding Member
Founding Member
- - - Updated - - -

So is this true? or just some type of inside joke.

I have always heard rumors of them, but would really like to see one, and maybe tease it with jerky
The only thing that works is Trails Best. Or whatever that shit was Tony Dean tried to sell

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63