Hello! good to be apart of the community!

Baydoe

Have come to the site from time to time as a guest but wanted to start contributing and figured it was time to join! Do most of my fishing on the big lake. Live in Beulah so usually around Dakota waters and east and west a little ways from there. Its nice to have a site that is utilized and reports get posted. looking forward to sharing information as i appreciate it when i receive it as well.
-Travis

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome. Please join us over in the "No Licenses for Non Landowners" thread for the full experience. Enjoy your stay and thanks for choosing NDA for all your outdoor bitching needs.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Hey Travis, Welcome!!!! Put on your Big Girl Panties, Your Thick Skin, Check your logic and common sense at the door, grab your sense of humor, and join the fray!!!

Batman4277

Welcome and enjoy your stay. I might as well be the first to ask. How do you feel about boobies and beer?

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome. Please join us over in the "No Licenses for Non Landowners" thread for the full experience. Enjoy your stay and thanks for choosing NDA for all your outdoor bitching needs.

HaHaHa!!! Good Lord Kentucky!! Talk about jumping into the deep end of the pool. We're trying to welcome the poor lad, not grab'em, tie him up, and throw'em to the dogs.

Kentucky Windage

Founding Member
Founding Member
HaHaHa!!! Good Lord Kentucky!! Talk about jumping into the deep end of the pool. We're trying to welcome the poor lad, not grab'em, tie him up, and throw'em to the dogs.

Yeah, I might have taken it a little far.......but hey, if you don't set the bar low to begin with, it can never be raised.

JayKay

Founding Member
Founding Member
Choose your avatar carefully. People have died.

I jest, if people ignored the idiots, I'd get awful lonely.

Welcome..

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 90
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 75
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 70
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 63