UFO Crash-Lands in Lake Winnipeg, Military Immediately Takes Over

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator

This particular event which occurred in a desolate place from Canada during extreme-weather conditions forced the military to cover-up tracks once again.

This February, in Manitoba, Canada, on the Jackhead Reservation, rumors spread about a possible UFO crash landing into Lake Winnipeg.
Following this report, the Canadian military has quickly made their way to the highlighted area, blocking all access to unauthorized personnel.

During the military operation, nobody was permitted to enter or leave the reservation, while the residents of the area were visited by troops telling them that an emergency training excercise is ongoing and that they shouldn’t leave their homes until this ends.

This was a curious action because an extremely cold front was already being felt over Manitoba for a last couple of days, making time spent outdoors a dangerous activity.
A man stranded inside the Jackhead Reservation allegedly reported that:
Apparently a disc shaped craft was seen crashing through the ice on the lake, at least one person got photographic evidence but has since been detained by the Canadian military.

The military deployed a large number of troops and equipment, effectively suppressing all view of what crashed into the lake or what they were doing there. Fortunately, some brave citizens facing the harsh weather conditions managed to take a few pictures of the gear used by the military, highlighting the importance of this “exercise” in this eventless area of Canada.

Owned by the Aboriginal people, the Jackhead Reservation is governed by their own laws which do not allow for operations such as these to take place, making the Canadian military intruders under these circumstances.

A native by the name of Dakotah Traverse stated that no major event took place here until now and that UFOs are not a rare sight around these parts either:
My people have been seeing these kind of things for years now. It’s funny that the military has entered my reserve for training – which they have never before, and this sudden and with so much troops. My reserve has never seen this much attention before, especially by the military, but neither from anyplace else. I wouldn’t even call this place a blip on the map, it’s so small.

While people reported seeing military forces dragging a strange disc-shaped object using snowmobiles, the Canadian army officials stated that this was just one big training exercise teaching soldiers on how to deal with a plane crash in the Arctic and rescue maneuvers.
There’s no aliens, just my friends in the air force who are out there helping us on this exercise. I have the commander of that air force contingent sitting right beside me and you know, he assures us that there was not a UFO, but that was him.

It is rather unlikely that an actual training exercise took place because they refused to give in any data about the supposed event. No evidence has been released in order to assure us this was indeed a plane crash training operation.

Whatever the case may be, we have drawn the line, speculating in favor of a UFO landing in the lake that could either have ET origins or it could be a craft designed using the latest military technology (which we believe to be extremely advanced) that crashed as a result of really bad weather.

Are you on “Tsu” yet? Its a new social media platform that pays you for creating and sharing content! Millions of people have already joined, its just like Facebook, it takes seconds to join, and even easier to use! And best of all you can reach 100% of your friends and audience, and NO Censorship. You can only join by invite and this is an invitation from us at EWAO directly to you. Click here to join! and be sure to Follow us too.

af9e17b2516b0c8b425fe58f1366a1e7

The Explorer

After my first UFO encounter I turned from a lifelong skeptic into a believer. After I had my second UFO experience I became a true believer. Now I want to bring as much awareness as possible about this ongoing phenomenon.

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hope Rust and Bobkat deployed their escape pods.

- - - Updated - - -

Sky-watchers please check for strange orbits. These two effs only have a bit of Frankenberry, aluminum foil and pineapple juice.

- - - Updated - - -

We must science the Great Evolution will intervene and improve the situation.

Last edited:

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Maybe the general was stuggleing to catch some pig greenbacks and called in the heavy artillery.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I do love how when you look it up on the net there are three different pics of the so called crash site. One is the round hole shown above another is a pressure ridge well out in the lake and the third is a saucer that's clearly in some hills with a guy on a dog sled!

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Something's not right. The snow around the hole is still dry and I don't see a cloud in the sky. If anything broke through that ice at a high rate of speed there would be evidence of water having been splashed onto the snow.

KDM

Founding Member
Founding Member
Something's not right. The snow around the hole is still dry and I don't see a cloud in the sky. If anything broke through that ice at a high rate of speed there would be evidence of water having been splashed onto the snow.

If 100,000 tons of rock hit that lake at a high rate of speed, the up heave and wave that would cause would bust up that ice like nobodies business and probably blast trees flat. Keep in mind that a thousand tons is a kiloton and there were supposed to be 100 of those. Nukes are measured in kilotons. Now that is a measurement of energy, but the concept is similar.

NDwalleyes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Now you are just showing off! Throwing around fancy numbers like some city boy....;)

I think I can see tire tracks entering the hole on the far side of the hole and judging how the ice chunks are all on the edge of the near side of the hole, I believe the UFO was driving on the ice.

701FishSlayer

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya those ice chunks would be smashed into snowcone size bits if not powder. Dam canadians drinkin too much Labatt's

MSA

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its funny how these "aliens" that have the technology to plot, chart, and travel through interstellar space make it all the way to earth....and then crash?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh...and watch for chemtrails.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sometimes miss working nights and coast to coast am and the other program that I cannot recall the name of.

- - - Updated - - -

Ground Zero is the other one...

Brian Renville

Founding Member
Founding Member
Its funny how these "aliens" that have the technology to plot, chart, and travel through interstellar space make it all the way to earth....and then crash?

- - - Updated - - -

Oh...and watch for chemtrails.[/QUOTE

If you're in a bar with a bunch of folks from Idaho in it you will hear that term at least every 5 minutes. I don't know why it has to be them all the time but it is.

NodakBuckeye

Founding Member
Founding Member

- - - Updated - - -

Oh...and watch for chemtrails.[/QUOTE

If you're in a bar with a bunch of folks from Idaho in it you will hear that term at least every 5 minutes. I don't know why it has to be them all the time but it is.[/QUOTE

Steady diet of moldy spuds?

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 92
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 72
  • This month: 71
  • This month: 67