Big mommas

John Michael Barry

It's going to be one of the last weekends on the ice for our little family, and winding down for everyone in general. But before ice out, I'd like to pull some nice Pike through the ice. My little boy has been dying to see the flag on our tip up trip for that reason. All he takes about is tip ups. Does anyone have Amy advice on where I should take him this weekend? Within two hours of williaton preferably. Thanks so much.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any of the bays on Sak. If you can find a little bay/creek entrance and string a line of tip ups across the whole thing would be my strategy.

CWS

Founding Member
Founding Member
Any of the bays on Sak. If you can find a little bay/creek entrance and string a line of tip ups across the whole thing would be my strategy.

exactly what I would do...been to parshall bay the past few years and its been really good

svnmag

Founding Member
Founding Member
Is Amy your wife or daughter? Good stuff.

raider

Founding Member
Founding Member
head to trenton and look for people... if there are people out there, you can literally walk out 30' from the boat ramp anywhere along the shoreline and catch pike...

good luck, and put a life jacket on jr...

thriller1

Founding Member
Founding Member
Me either. I was pretty bummed out yesterday putting all my ice fishing stuff away. After last weeks tragedy and the projected 50+ temps today, I'm done.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 116
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 76
  • This month: 74