Helicopter > Any Wheeled Fishing Vehical

JimmersDad

I was enjoying a beautiful morning in southern ND today when out of the blue clear sky came this aircraft. They landed about 50 yards away and came over to ask what lake they found themselves at. They fished for about an hour and took off to try another lake in another county I assume. I enjoyed talking to them I just regret not asking for a ride. Meanwhile I walked 8 miles today...

20160226_092037-1 (1).jpg

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
My buddy and I used to use his to see where everyone was fishing but never went as far as to land and fish. It was always amazing how many groups of guys were sneaking around to lakes off the beaten path that no one knew they were out there unless you took just the right prairie trails and happened to drive over just the right hill. Be fun to lake hop like they are but those Robinsons dont have allot of extra room.

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
My buddy and I used to use his to see where everyone was fishing but never went as far as to land and fish. It was always amazing how many groups of guys were sneaking around to lakes off the beaten path that no one knew they were out there unless you took just the right prairie trails and happened to drive over just the right hill. Be fun to lake hop like they are but those Robinsons dont have allot of extra room.

Pirate!

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
All that thing needs is a couple float tube under it and it would be the ultimate early and late ice unit

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 160
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 80