Scheels Catfish University- April 4&5 Grand Forks

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
Scheels in Grand Forks and Rippin Lips Fishing Products are presenting Catfish University April 4&5.

Everything you need to know to catch catfish in the Red River and even some things you didn't know you needed to know.

April 4- Introduction to Catfishing. We will start at the very beginning of choosing and setting up your gear for success. We will then move into the basics of finding and catching catfish.

April 5- Advanced Catfishing. We start where we left off the night before by learning more about what makes catfish tick and how they react to changing conditions. We introduce patterns and discuss the systems I use every day to stay on fish.

Cost is $25 per session and each participant will get a $10 gift card per session attended. There will also be special deals for participants the nights of the event. Register at Scheels in Grand Forks.

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
Less than two weeks to go until this unique lesson in catfishing comes to Grand Forks. I just got back from Billings and can say the 2016 version is the best yet.

Enslow

Founding Member
Founding Member
Call it catfish hammertimezrus. Catfish university is waay too johnny candle.

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
Will there be a NDA roll call? I believe I will be there, if Im not working late on the 4th and 5th.
We can do that if we have enough there. The second night's seminar is mostly new info and I am not planning another University in the area for at least three more years.

dwos03

Founding Member
Founding Member
I just want to say thanks to Captainbrad for putting on the University last night. I learned more in those 2(closer to 3) hours than I have in 20 some years fishing of Red River for catfish. I especially liked the lateral movement material. Keep up the good work Captain! :;:thumbsup

Captainbrad

Founding Member
Founding Member
Thanks for the kind words. I just got the surveys back from Scheels and all positive. People actually said the wished it was longer. I find that hard to believe as I thought at about 90 minutes I would be putting people to sleep. Apparently this catfishing thing is catching on.

All is well in the catfish world these days.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 167
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77