Beep beep...coyote and road runner.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
So, I dvr the old looney toons on the boomerang channel for my daughter. She really likes them. Gotta admit that I still love them too. Damn classics! But, I am starting to feel a bit depressed on account of the fact that that poor coyote goes through hell multiple times per day and never seems to catch that clever road runner. Anyone else feel sorry for him? Pepe le pew is a subject for another day.

Kickemup

Founding Member
Founding Member
No don't feel sorry for him. I love that channel it's the only cartoon channel my kids will watch and I catch myself watching I quite often even when they are not home.
#oldcartoonsareawsome
#thisnewshitsucks

dwos03

Founding Member
Founding Member
I can't help but sympathize with the coyote. He puts in so much time and effort to getting that damn bird, and always comes out empty handed, much like me hunting coyotes this year...

Callem'In

Founding Member
Founding Member
I think he needs to quit trying equipment from Acme.....may have better results!

H82bogey

Founding Member
Founding Member
Pepe Le Pew is the biggest rapist in cartoon history. I love the comedy, but damn, that dude should be in jail.

Airwolf1972

Founding Member
Founding Member
My little girl loves the old cartoons, I even happened to find Hong Kong Phooey on DVD, and she loves it!

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 111
  • This month: 104
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69