Greywolf Fishhouses

Rollincoal

Hey I'm just curious if anyone out there owns or has owned a Greywolf and what thoughts they have of them? Seen some at a decent closeout price but don't know much about them. Wondering how they compare to an Ice Castle or any other brands. I'm looking at something around the 16ft range. Nuthing too fancy but has some bunks and maybe a shitter. Any input would be appreciated thanks!

luvcatchingbass

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't have one but looked at one at the sportsman's show last night and my buddy bought a grey wolf camper a couple years ago and that seems to be pretty good quality. I think it is similar to campers in the end, you look at the price of a few then start looking at what you get. Does it have the features you want and mostly look over the workmanship and quality closely. We looked at a bunch of campers last night and it was amazing when you start looking at the components and finish work from one to another.

Fox Island Outfitter

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought one in October and have used it on and off the ice. So far so good. Easy to setup, warm, and I love the rubber floors.

spinner7456

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do not own one but have heard quality/finishing is better than Ice Castle. More cabinet storage area also

NDbowman

Founding Member
Founding Member
how is the hole layout in a greywolf? Yetti has the only hole layout that seems ok to me. Most of the other brands I don't really like where they put them. Suppose one has to build your own or order a custom house to get what you want.

Fox Island Outfitter

Founding Member
Founding Member
They are a little tight to the seats but we found just having ano extra folding chair in the middle portion worked out pretty slick.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 101
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 67
  • This month: 66