"The Flush" late ice technique.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member

I call B.S. on "the flush". I have found it to be nothing but a big pain in the ass when you have a bunch of water running in the hole!!

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have found that, beer, pee, sunflower seeds, cigarette ashes and chew spit down a hole also works very well to attract fish. #$%^&>

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
didnt know it was a "technique" i guess, rather something that just happens when you have melting ice and snow. Ive always done well when its happening but i think its more time of year (lakes get a charge of fresh oxygenated water etc.)

Colonel Angus

Founding Member
Founding Member
I sometimes utilize the "flush" in an attempt to keep the boots dry. I try not to fish in the holes that are flushing.

fnznfwl

Founding Member
Founding Member
Do these "pros" just sit around some days and think up the dumbest shit to try to make themselves look like innovators?

Captain Ahab

Founding Member
Founding Member
Another secret technique on the ice belt is toting a trolling motor with an extra long shaft and inserting it into a hole and turning it on 50%. You then drill another hole right in the prop wash and put down a bottom bouncer and a spinner. It's called the Aspnhinctersayswhat Rig. Invented by Wayne and Garth Innovations.

espringers

Founding Member
Founding Member
Don't know if I've ever caught a fish in a flushing hole. Probably more the result of my shitty fishing nature than the flush though.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 135
  • This month: 127
  • This month: 126
  • This month: 109
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 87
  • This month: 85
  • This month: 77