You have no business bow hunting if...

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cameron Haynes is the man. Trying to train like him for up coming hunting season that guy is a beast. I noticed at the end he said it's not hunting just shooting target. Keep hammering Cam

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cameron Haynes is the man. Trying to train like him for up coming hunting season that guy is a beast. I noticed at the end he said it's not hunting just shooting target. Keep hammering Cam

I definitely appreciate the fact that bow companies are more or less sponsoring pro athletes who put together videos of their workout and practice routines. This is a huge improvement over the slack-jawed yokels who make videos about the accommodations at the lodge and the type of deer feed they put in their feeders.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cams vid is really no different than the impossible shots show. I'm of the school of thought if you are not breaking the law it is not my concern karma will take care of it.

Sub_Elect

Founding Member
Founding Member
Cameron Haynes is a monster. Ive never seen someone who works as hard as him for hunting. Im more of a slack-jawed yokel.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member

I wouldnt be taking any of his supplements he promotes. Well, if you like your liver and kidneys anyway.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
I wouldnt be taking any of his supplements he promotes. Well, if you like your liver and kidneys anyway.

Only supplement i have used is the mountain opps ammo as a meal replacement. Is there a study that shows that the mt opps is bad for a guy would be interesting to post that on Rok slide as the mt opps guys are on there alot.

deleted_account

Founding Member
Founding Member
Only supplement i have used is the mountain opps ammo as a meal replacement. Is there a study that shows that the mt opps is bad for a guy would be interesting to post that on Rok slide as the mt opps guys are on there alot.

i would doubt a meal replacement would have anything too terrible in it, tho its worth a google of the ingredients. I was talking more about the testosterone supps that Cam promotes, they're basically SuperDrol.

Kurtr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Ya no T for me i got enough my wife says haha. Before i got the mt opps i looked up all the ingredients and didnt find anything odd.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 88
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77