Pet Meds

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well with it being that time of year for the dog's vaccinations and whatnot, just curious where people usually buy heartgard/frontline? Do you just get it from the vet or have you found someplace cheaper? Looking at my bill from last year Heartgard was about $9/dose and Frontline was about $15/dose (Missouri Valley/Bismarck).

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
1800petmeds. They'll have to send a release to your vet for the heartguard prescription.

snow

Founding Member
Founding Member
make sure you get your pups blood checked before starting heart guard...FYI

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear ya. Last spring the poop-study, one vaccination, Frontline, and some ear drops was a bill of $275.00 and I about fell backward. Didn't spend more than 20-min in the room, five minutes waiting. Bismarck Animal Hospital (My buddy said he left there because of their prices higher than most others).

zoops

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear ya. Last spring the poop-study, one vaccination, Frontline, and some ear drops was a bill of $275.00 and I about fell backward. Didn't spend more than 20-min in the room, five minutes waiting. Bismarck Animal Hospital (My buddy said he left there because of their prices higher than most others).

Yup, looking at my bill from last spring's checkup was $200 for rabies booster, heartworm test, 3 doses of frontline (had some from previous year) and 6 doses of heartgard. Lab gets a kick out of going to the vet at least...

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 115
  • This month: 105
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 91
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 73
  • This month: 69