Hello All

JCNodak

Honored Member
Hello all. I am a fresh convert from FBO. Hadn't been on there in a very long time, then I got back on and can't stand it. Found this site and see many friendly faces from times past. I was Cooter8128 on FBO. I love to fish and like to hunt but would rather be fishing. Got my first new boat this year and cant wait to get it out to some open water. Located in Grand Forks. Looking forward to swapping some good fishing stories.

tikkalover

Founding Member
Founding Member
Welcome!! :;:cheersHope you enjoy the BS as much as I do!!:;:rockit Sorry you live in Grand Forks though.;:;rofl

JCNodak

Honored Member
well I have always considered Minot the armpit of ND :;:stirthepotthanks though.:;:

Last edited:

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best thing about V's new site, well you probably already guessed it, its me.....haha

Welcome, and I too am sorry about the whole grand forks thing...:;:, that is where I found mrs johnr

JCNodak

Honored Member
johnr, I remember you from the old days of fbo. and guywhofishes. and a lot of others. and hey, if there's anything worse than Minot, it's Dicoinson :;:muahaha:::

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry guys. I had to give a little back. I'm impatiently waiting for open water over here to break in my new toy.

guywhofishes

Founding Member
Founding Member
Johnr is right he - pretty much makes NDA what it is. Don't let anybody tell you different.

Account Deleted

Founding Member
Founding Member
Best thing about V's new site, well you probably already guessed it, its me.....haha

Welcome, and I too am sorry about the whole grand forks thing...:;:, that is where I found mrs johnr

I hear you've been sleeping around and seeing the old site...

Ristorapper

Founding Member
Founding Member
Velcome!! and you better be be a SIOUX fan being from that colder, farther north waypoint than fargo...

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I hear you've been sleeping around and seeing the old site...

Yeah, but in his defense it was probably because V let me get a log-in on this site. Tit for tat kind of thing.

Welcome JC, this place is almost like the FBO of old, just with a few upgrades. And for the record, I too am sorry you live in El Forke Grande. Nice town with the better university, but crappy location!

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
That damn Ahab put a link up to fbo, I clicked on it, and then whores around a bit...haha
I was hoping to stir a bit of old bobby, or Murdock up

- - - Updated - - -

That damn Ahab put a link up to fbo, I clicked on it, and then whores around a bit...haha
I was hoping to stir a bit of old bobby, or Murdock up

johnr

Founding Member
Founding Member
For them never having actually meet me they sure don't like me, normally a guy has to meet me twice before they start hating me.
I their defense neither ever threatened me with a face full of poo

Last edited:

JCNodak

Honored Member
Yeah, but in his defense it was probably because V let me get a log-in on this site. Tit for tat kind of thing.

Welcome JC, this place is almost like the FBO of old, just with a few upgrades. And for the record, I too am sorry you live in El Forke Grande. Nice town with the better university, but crappy location!
I will give you that. It's a long trek to go fishing anywhere. But I have found the hidden gem called the Red River. Pulled a lot of cats out of there the last couple of years!

Allen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I will give you that. It's a long trek to go fishing anywhere. But I have found the hidden gem called the Red River. Pulled a lot of cats out of there the last couple of years!

LOL, yeah the cats can be a lot of fun at times. A little bit of frozen shrimp can go a long ways! Hell, my ex even caught a walleye using shrimp down by the old Sorlie bridge. If you've never done it, now is about the right time (maybe another couple of weeks) to go chase Saugers in the English Coulee on the north side of town. Like shooting fish in a barrel on the right days.

JCNodak

Honored Member
LOL, yeah the cats can be a lot of fun at times. A little bit of frozen shrimp can go a long ways! Hell, my ex even caught a walleye using shrimp down by the old Sorlie bridge. If you've never done it, now is about the right time (maybe another couple of weeks) to go chase Saugers in the English Coulee on the north side of town. Like shooting fish in a barrel on the right days.
I've pulled my old boat up in there. But in the spring time, like you are talking, it can get to be elbow to elbow up there. My new boat is a little big to be pulling up in there. We've caught a walleye on a waterdog before in the middle of summer.

- - - Updated - - -

new members be like - wha?
I kind of was. not gonna lie.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 102
  • This month: 99
  • This month: 92
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 78
  • This month: 77