Motion lures

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Well talking about the lindy lil guy reminded me of a system in had seen before for adding motion to the baits. Just wondering if any of you havery ever tried the action disc? Having seen a fair few of their videos on them they sure look like something that might trigger a hit.

http://www.wigglefin.com/index.html

Riggen&Jiggen

Founding Member
Founding Member
I've tried them last summer. Did not work at all. I did not try them more than a few hours all summer but never did get a hit on them when I was getting bites on other stuff. Surprised me that it did not work. They may work for salmon but I had no luck for walleyes with them. Going to give it a shot again this summer and see what happens.

Lou63

Founding Member
Founding Member
I have some metal ones in a tackle box somewhere in the garage, tried them and had no luck with them so they are in one of the boxes with the other hyped but doesn't work stuff

huffranger

Founding Member
Founding Member
They catch fish.

image.jpg

Just another presentation in your bag of tricks, caught this girl prefishing for the spring muddy last year.

Last edited:

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Was on there picking up a couple of their flashers for trout fishing so ordered a couple sizes to see how they do. I picture using them well pitching the shore line up at hackers and what not gunning for small mouth.

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 110
  • This month: 103
  • This month: 93
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 81
  • This month: 80
  • This month: 74
  • This month: 69
  • This month: 67