Sage Grouse - Sharp-tailed Grouse - Sage-Sharp-tailed Grouse Hybrid - NDGNF

Pigsticker

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wow! That is super cool. Gotta love nature. Poor guy doesn't know whether to dance or boom. Talk about confusing! haha

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wonder if the game and fish would give you crap for taking it. Had enough warndens that couldn't tell a red head vs a canavas back so I could see this getting interesting. Either way coo bird.....should name it Caitlin for how confused he must feel!

Bed Wetter

Founding Member
Founding Member
Wonder if the game and fish would give you crap for taking it. Had enough warndens that couldn't tell a red head vs a canavas back so I could see this getting interesting. Either way coo bird.....should name it Caitlin for how confused he must feel!
I assume you'll need to ask the grouse what he self-identifies as before shooting him.

MuskyManiac

Founding Member
Founding Member
That is cool. I always wanted to get a sharptail, ruffed, pinnated and sage grouse all in one year. I had the prairie chicken tag twice, but never managed to get Southwest to hunt sage. Who knows if we'll ever get the chance to hunt them again in ND.

dean nelson

Founding Member
Founding Member
I assume you'll need to ask the grouse what he self-identifies as before shooting him.
Haha if he's like most other malesl I have met the answer will be simply what ever one holds still first is what he is!:;:muahaha

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 159
  • This month: 133
  • This month: 114
  • This month: 108
  • This month: 102
  • This month: 86
  • This month: 82
  • This month: 75