Founding Member
Founding Member
Royce and I would have fun with this

- - - Updated - - -

it would be cool to whip that out of my batvest at Stack Slough

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
That is a cheap price. I really want to start doing some video stuff. Is that site reliable?

arrowdem

Founding Member
Founding Member
well i went to amazon to check out reviews and its got some decent reviews, as far as that site goes that i posted, i just stumbled upon it this morning so im not sure if it is or not, but they do use pay pal if you are worried about giving out card numbers, i would go through this site or something like this because i did read there are a lot of people that are copying this thing for the same price but the camera you get is junk and doesnt have the same features so be on the look out for scams, especially on amazon and ebay and the sort.

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
I bought one of these, still in the box. Can't seem to find the right place/time to have it with me. I also bought the mini-SDHC card and never used it. Anyone want to buy it locally? I'll toss in the card for the same price.

Vollmer

Founder
Administrator
I bought one of these, still in the box. Can't seem to find the right place/time to have it with me. I also bought the mini-SDHC card and never used it. Anyone want to buy it locally? I'll toss in the card for the same price.
i might

Up Y'oars

Founding Member
Founding Member
have you played around with it at all?

Well, I charged it up and aimed it at something for a video. I think I didn't have it on the correct setting and didn't have the patience to keep reading the instructions (what guy does?). I set it down. Next time I thought I could use it the battery was dead, so I charged it back up. Only then did I realize I put the cart before the horse and needed the SD card. So, off to Walmart to buy one of those thingy's. Got home and inserted it, then had nothing really to take a video of!

What I really wanted it for was using it as a car cam on the dash. Yeah, that's not the way to use it because it's a battery-based operation and the DC input is for charging the battery, not running the camera's operation.

Box, cords, straps, case, camera, and now SD card are still sitting there. ;:;banghead

Recent Posts

Friends of NDA

Top Posters of the Month

• This month: 169
  • This month: 137
  • This month: 121
  • This month: 110
  • This month: 107
  • This month: 89
  • This month: 84
  • This month: 79
  • This month: 77